Episode 15: Bedroom Talk

I walked out of the bathroom in the large bedroom suite right as Harry entered the room, the both of us now clothed as I readjusted my sweatpants, our eyes locking as he shifted the collar of his shirt, a slow smirk spreading across his face as he...

I walked out of the bathroom in the large bedroom suite right as Harry entered the room, the both of us now clothed as I readjusted my sweatpants, our eyes locking as he shifted the collar of his shirt, a slow smirk spreading across his face as he eyed my body.

"Did we just dress up so we can undress each other and fuck hard?" Harry chuckled in a low tone that I hadn't heard for years as I felt chills run up and down my spine while I laughed.

"Yeah pretty much." I nodded breathlessly with an eager smile before we both crossed the room over to each other in excitement, Harry's large hand immediatly grabbing a fistfull of the bottom of my shirt, his other hand lying purchase at the base of my neck to keep my face close to his when our lips met in a heated kiss while my own hands furiously tugged at his belt.

He broke away first, the both of us already panting as he quickly pulled my shirt over my body, tossing it to the side in a careless manner, his darkened green eyes never leaving mine before we embraced again, this time having me jump and wrap my legs around his waist, lips brushing, tongues grazing against one another as he carried me to the bed.

Harry tossed me onto the mattress in what was supposed to be the typical 'throw you down on the bed and dominate you' scene only for the bed to adnormally bounce and move underneath my weight in a wave like manner, causing both Harry and I to freeze at the obvious jiggling before he quickly took me back into his arms in a panic, backing away from the bed while I held on to him as we stared at it with wide eyes.

"It's jiggling..." I whispered to him in a cautious tone as we eyed the jelly like mattress that made the strangest slushing sounds, like it was going to come alve and attack us at any moment.

"I think.... Harry began in an equally hushed tone, not taking his gaze off the furniture as he held me bridal style in his arms.

"I think it's a water bed..." He trailed off, his slow words hanging in the air for a few moments before we slowly turned our heads to each other in unison, mirroring one another's wide amazed eyes before he put me back down on my feet, the two of us holding hands as we ran into the bed at the same time screaming in celebration.

Harry and I never really got to ever lay in a water bed before and it was always on our bucket list to jump and have sex on one.

Aha, guess I can check that one off for sure now.

"Okay, how about we both admit we came too fast." I reasoned after our first round, the both of us laying side by side on the water bed, a layer of sweat on our flushed skin as we stared up at the ceiling, trying to catch our breaths.

"Only if you admit you came first." Harry countered in a husky teasing tone as I turned my head to narrow my eyes at him.

"I distinctly remember you groaning 'fook nah-uh-leeee' before your díck twitched and you were finished, then I finished." I shot back with a serious face, mimicking his British accent only making my love chuckle as he hid his bashful dimpled grin in his large hands.