Episode 9: Only On You

"Take off your sunglasses

"Take off your sunglasses." Harry ordered, taking slow steps towards me, his chest rising and falling and his breathing uneven as neared me.

I didn't listen, still looking over at Talie who was staring between me and her father with wide eyes.

She called me her mom.

Harry was now in front of me, blocking my view from her as he blinked down at me, his jaw locked and his hands visibly shaking when I didn't comply.

"Take off the glasses Nat." He repeated in a low growl as I looked down at my feet to avoid the intensity behind his angered green eyes, as if he was about to snap at any moment.

I held my breath when Harry raised his hands, gently taking ahold of my glasses and slowly taking them off my face making me screw my eyes shut, hearing his breathing increase before it was dead silent as my black eye was revealed.

"It's- It's not as bad as it looks." I admitted, finally opening my eyes only to find Harry with the most scary infuriated expression on his face, his eyes wide in shock and his knuckles turning white as he gripped onto the sunglasses.

"Where is he..." He began in a low rumble, his voice dripping with sadistic intentions as I gaped up at him.

Never in all my years of knowing Harry had I ever seen him this mad, and I'd seen him mad so many times.

This was different, usually he would blow up, yell, or curse.

He was dead silent right now, his jaw clenched, his broad shoulders tense and the vein in his neck prominent as his chest rose and fell at an uneven pace as he kept his gaze on my bruise.

He slowly brought his hand up, hesitantly carressing my face as if he couldn't believe I had been beaten, flinching his fingers back when I winced ever so slightly the moment he grazed my black eyes.

"Where is he." Harry repeated as I blinked down at my feet.

"Harry... I handled it you don't-"

"I'm not going to ask again." He said in a chillingly cold voice, now looking over at Talie making my eyes widen.

"Local hospital." She informed, avoiding my gaze with a guilty expression on her face.

Harry looked back at me, continuing to stare at me for the longest time and at the moment I felt as if I was being observed by an agitated bull ready to strike at any moment.

"I'll kill him." He muttered under his breath in a low dark voice that made me snap my gaze up to meet his deadly one.

"Wait just calm down and chill for a second-"

He turned, violently slamming the pair of sunglasses in his hand down on the kitchen counter before he stormed out of the room, the front door opening and closing with a loud overwhelming bang that echoed throughout the rest of the house.