Episode 20: Taking A Wee

AN: Super important explanation at the end of this last chapter.

I walked down the isle, my arm linked with Harry's as family and friends turned in their seats, smiling and holding up cameras when they saw us while I grinned at Haz at the end who smirked at me in his sleek black tux.

In the corner of my peripheral vision I spotted Anne, already dabbing at her watering eyes with a napkin, sniffing to herself and smiling at us before looking over to the other side where Carlos and Georgia were seated, Georgia blew us a kiss, resting her hand over her heart with a smile while Carlos smirked and nodded his head, slowly raising his hand in a thumbs up.

I then turned to Harry, my dad who showed no interest in anyone else aside from Nat, his eyes trained on the smiling woman who was waiting for him at the alter in her white wedding dress.

I waved at Nat who waved back at me, scrunching her nose playfully as I gave Harry to her, backing away and joining Haz on the side as he took out his camera, already snapping pictures of his parents who were finally about to get remarried right before our eyes after all these years apart.

"Sorry, had to take a wee." Harry apologized in his deep charmismatic british voice, readjusting his black tux, sending Nat a sheeping dimpled grin while Bernie cleared his throat in between them, licking the pad of his thumb and flipping the bible in his hand.

"Long as your bladder's empty, now we can get this show on the road. Where were we again?" Bernie announced with a pot bellied laugh as Nat and Harry looked at one another before Nat opened her hand, their same old wedding rings in her hand as she gave hers to Harry.

"Oh right, we got to the do you yada yada take yada yada to be your bla bla cliché bla husband slash sugar daddy." Bernie said, reading through the small brown leather book in his hand as everyone let out light laughs, watching in anticipation when Nat took Harry's hand, sliding his ring down onto his finger as Harry blushed.

"Talie, psst, toots." Haz suddenly nudged me in an urgent whisper as I looked over at him.

"What?" I asked in confusion, not wanting to take my eyes away from the heartouching scene in front of me as Nat said her "I do."

"Talie, either you pissed yourself or your water just broke." Haz quickly whispered, making me snap my gaze to his wide eyes before he gestured down, making me look down to find a trickle of liquid running down my legs underneath my portruding stomach.

"Fuck, just ignore it for now." I mumbled, leaning closer to Haz who was visibly freaking out unlike me while I continued to watch Harry and Nat say their I do's.

"But it's just leaking-"

"I got it, let's just wait."

"Wait? Wait for what the baby to just slip out-"

The whole room suddenly erupted into loud cheers and hollers, interrupting Haz and I's bickering as we saw Nat and Harry kiss, smiling even as their lips met while everyone clapped in celebration.

"Aww..." I cooed, placing my hands over my heart when I saw them.

"Talieee...." Haz hissed at my side in clear concern as I patted his cheek in a patronizing manner.

"Wait let's watch them kiss one more time-"

"Talie! Did your water just break?" Nat exclaimed, pulling away from Harry and gaping down at my legs with wide eyes Haz frantically nodded his head at my side.

"It's fine, this is you guys' day I'll just head to the hospital and you guys can meet up with me after-"

"Fuck that." Harry and Nat said in unison, giving me a look as they smiled.