Episode 3: Home Cooked pt 1

AN: Meet the local moms

"Mmffhmm hmmnmm-fhm."

"For the last time Nat I'm not taking that parking, the space is too tight and my car isn't going to fit."

"Hmm-nmmm-mhm fff."

"Oh yeah, would you like to drive?" Harry challenged with a turn of his head, looking over at me in the passenger seat as I narrowed my eyes at him, knowing I couldn't even speak let alone drive with the three small folded bags of pastries held between my lips and the two trays of assorted coffees and lattes.

"No, I didn't think so." He said in an arrogant tone, running his tongue along the inside of his cheek while a slow triumphant dimpled smirk spread across his face when I didn't respond, looking away with a smile and continuing to drive around the parking lot of Long Hill Elementary school to look for a parking space.

This short hair lookin' ass smirking bitch mother-frogger long legged giraffe hoe has been driving around this damn place looking for a parking spot for ten minutes straight and if he had just listened to me on being a little more aggressive and assertive behind  the wheel like he probably was behind his wife's ass there wouldn't be a problem.

"Mmphfff!" I exclaimed through clenched teeth, putting down and balancing one of the cardboard coffee trays on my lap before instantly reaching across the console and repeatedly hitting Harry's chest when I spotted a good empty parking space, it wasn't perfect but it was available.

"Alright I got it, I got it!" Harry exclaimed, leaning away from my hits with a light laugh, driving back a bit and calculating his movements ever so... damn.... slowly.

I widened my eyes, sharply inhaling with impatience as Harry turned the wheel, slowly approaching the empty lot before a small light green Volkswagon Beetle cut us off, driving faster and quickly taking the vacant space.

"Oh, sorry sweet peas, didn't see you guys there with your slow driving." An elderly woman peeked her head out, giving us a wrinkly smile as she cackled to herself before retreating back into her car.

"It's fine." Harry smiled, waving his hand out to her through his open window as I repeatedly hit my forehead against the dashboard besides him.

"Oh come on, she apologized, they'll be another opening soon." He reasoned with a careless shrug as I slowly raised my head up to send him a blank stare.

"Mmff-hmm-mm nmm fff."

"I am not a push over when I'm driving."

I leaned back in my seat, angling my head to the side to give Harry a sassy once over with large eyes to which he mimicked my actions, doing the same with the both of us challenging the other to speak.