Episode 11: Sober Thoughts

I mean Harry already knew that the baby wasn't his since he and Cynthia haven't had any sexy lovin' in years

But neither of us expected this.

"Faster ah- faster-"

Harry paused it, not even blinking as we stared at the frozen x-rated porno on the computer screen.

I reached out and clicked play again in disbelief.

"Mm- yes right there-"

Harry slowly closed the laptop in front of us, both of our mouths slacked open before we brought our heads up in unison to gawk at Cynthia who had an embarrassed look of regret on her face as she nervously bit at the side of her nails.

It was silent between Harry and his ex-wife, well you know second ex-wife cause I'm just chilling at the side but I watched as their eyes locked, an intensity behind Harry's and guilt in Cynthia's blue ones.

"How could you do this." Harry spoke up after a few moments of silence between them, sliding the laptop over to me before rising to his feet in anger.

"And how are you so flexible..." I asked in awe from the back.

"I got fired from my job- after years of working for that stupid company they let me go and I was in no way just going to accept defeat and become a simple house wife-" Cynthia began with a pent up angered expression.

"So you became a porn star! I couldn't give a single fuck what you do but the fact that you can record yourself getting fucked by some random guy yet you can't spend time with your own daughter pisses me the fuck off! And then you have the audacity to so much as even try to play it off like you're pregnant with my child- Nat stop trying to copy that damn leg move you're fucking distracting me." Harry raged at her before turning to snap at me as I froze, struggling to keep my leg up high close to my chest on the couch, meeting Harry's intense glare as I slowly lowered my limb in an awkward manner.

"Right, sorry.." I said, looking down at my lap under Harry's vexed stare.

"It was just a job, he was a co-worker I never meant for any of this to happen." Cynthia quickly tried to defend in a desperate voice, taking a step forward.

"Oh so when you laid down and spread your legs wide open what did you think would happen?" Harry growled in irritation, making Cynthia flinch at the harshness behind his words, not having anything to respond to that.

He sighed in frustration, sitting back down besides me and placing his elbows over his knees as he rubbed his face.

"I'm not going to kick a pregnant woman out but it's your choice. You either stay and Talie and I move in with Nat for a while until you find a place of you're own or you leave." Harry proposed in a stern voice, pressing his large clasped hands to his firm lips before he retrieved his and Cynthia's ring, carelessly tossing it to her.