Episode 13: Adam and Eve

AN: Usain Bolt got nothing on how fast my recent updates be boiiiiiii

This might just be a hunch, but I'm pretty sure Haz and Talie are trying to set Harry and I up

Of course it's just a guess, even if Talie did insist that I sit with her dad the whole airplaine ride to Hawaii and my son practically squished the two of us together.

Yeah, just a guess.

"Don't think I don't know what you two are tryna pull here." I deadpanned once we arrived at the hotel, the island breeze blowing my hair a bit as Haz and Talie exchanged looks.

"We're not trying to pull anything here ma," My son began in an innocent tone, walking over to me and placing his hands over my shoulders as I raised my brow and stared up at him.

"We're tryna push." He smiled, shoving me back when he said 'push' making me stumble back in surprise before someone caught me from behind.

"Hey you alright?" Harry asked, stabling me and making sure I was okay as I blinked up at him, realizing how close we were before I swallowed and nodded.

"I'm fine, but Haz won't be very soon." I grit out through clenched teeth, slowly looking over at my son whose green eyes widened before him and Talie quickly scurried inside the hotel.

"What's with them?" Harry asked as I helped him with the luggages, briefly glancing at his oversized tropical patterned buttoned shirt and sunglasses on top of his pushed up brown hair.

He was such a dad.

"Well, it may just be me but I think they're tryna set us up." I told him truthfully, realizing this was the longest we've talked to each other ever since that night in his kitchen without him blushing.

"Yeah?" He actually laughed with an amused grin, pausing and taking out sun block from his backpack making my eyes widen.

"No!" I immediatly protested, already knowing what he was going to do as I made a run for it, only for him to grab the back of my collar effortlessly, pulling me to him as I struggled.

"Come on, it's really sunny here you gotta have some protection." He teased, keeping my still with one hand as the other rubbed the scented lotion over my scrunched up face as I fussed in his hold.

He did the same thing to Haz and Talie.

Should've known I was next.

Harry made sure to put a big glob of white lotion on my nose, making my appearance practically scream tourist along with his attire as I glared at him, trying to keep my angered face only making him smirk.

My small smile dropped as I looked at him as did his when he noticed the sudden change in my attitude.

I needed to apologize, I couldn't let myself enjoy time with him without letting him know how I felt and why I did what I did.