Episode 17: Christmas Surprises

AN: Am I really that wild to write about incest.... am I....... hmmm... I mean why didn't I write Haz and Talie's smut scene in detail..... hmm... but why did I also bring up Todd's cancerous birthmark......??¿¿

By the time you finish this sentence you'll know that there are only a few more chapters left of this book and the biggest plot twist hasn't even happened yet

Haz wasn't Harry's son that was what I knew for sure.

Pretty positive.

First off it wasn't possible at all, Harry and I hadn't seen eachother in years and the first time we did anything intimate was in that sauna in Hawaii a couple of weeks ago but that was it.

Unless one of his sperms had decided to just chill inside of my ovaries for a couple of years after we had separated there was no way Haz was his.

Despite those facts, I still made Harry and Haz get blood tests both on separate occassions when I brought each of them to the blood drive, you know, just to ease my nerves.

Seeing Haz and his green eyes, dimpled smile, curly brown hair now thoroughly freaked me the hell out.

I mean Aaron had greenish blue eyes that changed color in different lights and times of days, he also had dimples while Haz got his curls and skin pigment from me.

The mark on my son's skin was still of course in question and I made sure he got that checked out as well.

"Well Ms. Kaufman, I've got some good news, bad news, and very strange news. What are you in the mood for first?" Doctor Kirk -the same doctor who had stitched Aaron's nose before- informed as he surveyed a file in his hands before flickering his gaze up to me.

"Oh wow I usually don't get that many news... uh.. the good one first?" I hesitantly said in an unsure tone, shifting in my seat sitting on the empty patient's bed as he smiled.

"Good news is the birthmark on your son's skin is not cancerous in anyway." He told me with a reassuring nod, makig me let out a small breath of relief as I let my body relax.

"Oh thank god," I said to myself, placing my hand over my steady heart before turning my attention back to the doctor.

"The strange news?" I then asked with a raise of my brow.

"Oh yeah, well we got the blood tests back and Haz is in fact Harry's biological son." Dr. Kirk casually said, flipping through the evidence on his clipboard as I blinked at him.

"Um, I'm sorry what?" I laughed, hearing him wrong.

I know he didn't just say that.

He did not just say that.