Preview

Here's a sneak peek at what's to come...

"Nate you've officially gone crazy! Untie me this instance!" Lillie shouts upon deaf ears as Nate pulls her off the boat, her body plunging into the cold salted morning water of the ocean.

Her soaking bridesmaid dress clung to her body and was weighing her down causing her to tripped over her own legs. Still he drags her through the water not giving a care whether she found her balance or not. It wasn't until they reached dry land that she was able to get back on her feet but only for him to toss her onto to the sandy beach. Her hands being tied behind her, she wasn't able to catch herself falling, she landed hard a groan of pain escapes her lips.

"What the hell!" she screams at him when she was able to get her head back on straight. "Why the hell are you acting like this Nate!?" Her drenched body shivers from the light blowing wind.

Nate stares at her wet body, her long legs now covered in sand were exposed to him and the dress sticking against her skin display her every womanly curves. A sensation stirs in his groin he wasn't too please about.

"Hello! What are..."

"Shut up!" Nate finally spoke since they've gotten off the boat. Lillie flinched at his harsh tone. His icy blue eyes send chills right down her spine.

"Nate..." Lillie knew right then and there that this wasn't the same Nate she used to know.

An evil smirk crossed his face, "You're mine now Lillie. Until I get over her, over what your brother did, over what you did, until I'm satisfy, you're mine."

DUN DUN DUN! hehehe I'll start writing this story in November for those who are waiting and wanted to know so you can find something else to read for the time being. 

LOL I'm just kidding I can't do that to you guys! Stay tune. Very soon now. =)