Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Hey readers! Rereading the previous chapter I notice that I made a mistake with her outfit so I had updated chapter 15. It's only minor changes that you really don't need to reread it or anything. Anyways, happy readying!

Lillie wakes to the voice of two men arguing. What the hell was it now she thought. Stupid Nate can never stay out of trouble. Stretching her body, she welcomed the pain from her aching muscles. Rolling out of bed, she quickly fix the robe that barely hung onto her body. Racing out of the bedroom she ran into the living room where two very angry men were confronting each other. She stopped in her track when she saw who it was.

"Michael..." Lillie breathes not expecting to see him.

"Nate let him go!" she yelled finally noticing his hands tightly gripping Michael's collars.

Nate turns to look at her and with an irritated growl he shoves Michael away and stalks towards her. Blocking her from Michael's view he grated through his teeth, "Go put some clothes on!"

She looked at him like she wasn't understanding a word. "Go!" he said again. Nobody, nobody but him will ever see her like that. His eyes turn possessive. She realized then what he meant. She was practically half naked with her skimpy robe and nothing under. But then again, he wasn't wearing a shirt and his pants hung dangerously low. She almost wanted to like his chest...

"Lillie," Michael said from behind them.

Nates turns around and faces him, his massive body blocking Lillie's frame from view.

"You're still here?" Nate said fist already clenching.

"Nate stop it!" Lillie said taking a step around him. "I'm so sorry Michael," she said taking a step towards him just to have Nate grab her arm and pull her back towards him.

"Keep your eyes to yourself if you want to keep them," Nate threaten noticing how Michael has shifted his gaze down her long legs.

He clears his throat and brought his eyes to Lillie's. "Lillie, I was worry so I stopped by. He said you weren't home." Michael said without a gaze at Nate.

"I'm sorry Michael, will you give us a second?" Without waiting for a reply, Lillie grabs Nate by the arm and drags him to the bedroom closing the door behind them.

"What the hell is going on Nate?" she whispered shout, "Never mind that! Stay here!"

She turns for the door but he had her pressed against his chest before she can reach for the door knob.

"Nate! Let me go!" More whispered shout.

"Not a chance," he said showing no sign of letting her go.

"Do you want to get rid of him or not?"

"Oh, I know other ways we can make him go away," Nate said turning her to face him. A devilish grin meets his face as he slide his hands up her robe cupping her ass.

"Ugh! Stop it! He is the marketing director of my company! This is highly inappropriate! Not to mention the damage you probably already did before I woke up!" Lillie growls in frustration. She tries pushing him away again to no avail.

Cupping the back of her nape, he crush his lips to hers. He kissed her with a harsh fierceness. She resisted for as long as she can but fail when he pressed their bodies closer and gentle his kiss. Damn him she thought, his kiss was like a drug to her. No matter how much she resist, she always go back for more.

Nate finally pulls back only after he thoroughly kissed. He looks into her lust filled eyes and smirks. Passion wasn't the only thing burning in her eyes, he can see the hint of anger. He thought he aught to not press her buttons anymore.