Chapter Thirteen

Enjoy =)

The smell of breakfast tickle his senses awake as Nate rolls over in bed reaching out to an empty beside. He lifts his head his tired eyes looking at the ruffle sheets where Lillie had laid with him last night. He buries his face into the sheets that still smell like her. A sweet smile crosses his face remembering their love making the night before. Her soft body in his arms and erotic moans calling out his name. His rod spring to life just recalling it. Quickly he jumps out of bed pulling on his boxer. He needed to find her. Needed to be inside her sweet gem again. In his kitchen, on the counter. Yes, the thought of pounding into her on his kitchen counter was very enticing to him.

Reaching the kitchen, he was disappointed when she was nowhere in sight.

"Lillie?" he calls out to her.

After a moment of no reply, he walks over to the island where breakfast was covered. There was a note beside it.

Have to go to work. Eat up and take some medicine. -L

Nate lifts up the cover to reveal bacons, eggs, sausages and toasts neatly laid out. He chuckles to himself noticing the burnt bacon. Putting one in his mouth, he returns to his room. He was in need of a cold shower. His cock was still hard and aching for release.

-

"What the hell was I thinking?" Lillie sighs. Her thoughts were in a jam.

Why did she allow Nate to sleep with her again? Just a few words and she happily spread her legs for him and she had enjoyed every second of it. She traces the love bites on her collar bone with a finger remembering damn well how he greedily sucked her skin as he relentlessly entered her hitting her deepest spot and bringing her numerous pleasurable orgasms. She even remembers his slow thrusts as his hot seeds spilled into her womb.

Walking out of his apartment this morning was like doing the walk of shame. She was nobody to him. He is still in love with someone else yet here she is surrendering her heart to him piece by piece.

When she woke, he was still sound asleep. She took that time to remember his every features. Her fingers traced the wounds on his chest regretting what her brother did and what he did to her. She knew that had to be it and she couldn't see him anymore. Getting out of bed she attempted to make him breakfast leaving an excuse about having to work. It was the least she can do she thought before getting out of his life forever.

Her phone rings dragging her out of her thoughts.

"Hey Jonah," she fakes happy.

"What's this about leaving early?" her brother asks.

"I just want to get back to work, that's all. I want to forget everything that happened."

"I'm glad to hear that. I already had Dexter booked an earlier flight for you. You're leaving tomorrow morning so pack up." Jonah told her.

"Thanks big bro," Lillie ended the call.

Right after leaving Nate's apartment she had texted her brother that she wanted to return to Korea immediately. She needed to. There was no way she can stay close to Nate any longer without surrendering her soul to him.

Opening the water bottle beside her, she pops the little white pill she picked up this morning before returning to her apartment.

-

Nate was getting frustrated. It's been three days since he last seen Lillie and haven't been able to get into contact with her since. She hasn't picked up or returned any of his calls and messages. He knew she was ignoring him and just the thought of it made him want to punch a hole through a damn wall. He wanted to march over to her apartment and kidnap the woman again. Lock her away and keep her for himself.