Chapter Five

As promise here is the next chapter (unedited). Please vote and comment. Enjoy!

Song "In My Veins" by Andrew Belle

Right when Lillie felt her dress being lifted, she moves her left hand to cover his stopping him from further exposing her skin. Her right hand still firmly pressed against his chest. Her pulse raced out of control. She hated this yet the mere graze of his touch on her skin made her knees weak.

"Stop it. Stop it please," his hand seize at the sound of her voice although he kept hold of her dress, and he stares into her enchanting eyes trying to read her next move. Instead she turns her head away a light blush apparent on her cheeks. She had to turn away, the look on his face can melt any woman's heart.

"I'll do it myself. I'll shower, so please just get out Nate," but that was the last thing that he wanted to do especially hearing his name roll out of her mouth so sensually.

After what seems like an eternity to her, he finally and reluctantly lets her go and takes a few much needed step back.

"You have 15 minutes, no more," he turns to leave before stopping, "and don't lock the doors. Even if you do, I have keys." With that he walks out of the door.

Lillie release a breath of air and held onto the glass wall to help keep herself up from buckling under her weak legs. When her beating heart calm, she quickly ran towards the door and shut it. She was just about to lock it when his voice ring in her ears. Exhaling a big sigh, she moves towards the large mirror over the vanity and stare at her reflection. Her makeup was smear, there was dirt all over her skin and dress. "What the hell are you thinking Nate?" she whispered to herself.

Putting everything aside for now, she start stripping herself of her clothing, deciding that she did need the nice warm shower. She waited for the water to turn nice and warm before stepping into the shower relishing in the refreshing feel of the warmth surrounding her. She let herself soak under the running water a little bit longer before reaching for the products to clean herself. There's only men product but she didn't mind. It smells like Nate, she thought, and she quite like the smell of him.

Lillie was just about done when she had the eerie feeling of being watched. Slowly turning around, Nate was standing by the vanity just looking at her, his face not giving away any emotions except for the dark hue of his orbs.

"How dare you come in here! Get the hell out!" she screams her hands immediately blocking her chest and private part. When he didn't answer she scream again, "Get out you sick psycho!"

Nate hadn't plan to come in here and scare her. He's was in the bedroom calling one of his men to come here immediately and bring her some clothes, shoes, and all the female necessities when he remembers that for the time being, she didn't have anything to wear after she shower so he had grabbed one of his own white button up shirt and a pair of black briefs for her and headed into the bathroom.

He had told her that there was no reception out here, really there was but only certain areas on the island can you actually get a connection depending on your phone company. He on the other hand had paid good money to make sure his phone worked everywhere on his island.

Once he was inside the bathroom, he set the clothing down on the vanity and was going to get out immediately before she notice but her silhouette reflecting through the mirror stopped him right in his track. He couldn't help himself as he turn to face her, her front to him with her eyes closed rinsing off the excess from her hair. His breath hitch as he looks at her flawless figure teasing him through the frosted glass that covered just the right place that kept the eyes wondering. All he can see clearly were her long legs and shoulder up. Still that was enough to harden his rod.