Chapter Two

Here's the next chapter! Enjoy! Please vote and comment! =)

Lillie's reaction was of surprised and angered when the unnamed, gorgeously handsome stranger who might very well be a crazy psychopath, pushed her against the elevator wall. But when he had enclosed any escape route she may have and press himself just mere inches away from her, all psychopathic thoughts were out the door and replaced by thoughts that even holy water couldn't cleanse.

A tension too unbearable erupted with the closeness of their body. A dangerous, sexual tension that both of their most private body parts promptly reacted to. Nate inhale the sweet, floral scent of lily emitting from her skin stirring his animalistic senses even more. He curses himself for reacting this way when the woman that he loves may very well be in the same building.

They stared at each other, neither one willing to look away in defeat or move their body, or wanted to move their body.

It wasn't until the voice of a middle age man came through the speakers disrupting their silent battle of hormones. "Please calm down if anyone is in there, help is one its way. We tried to manually move the elevator on our end but the master keys didn't work. It seems something may be broken within the elevator that is preventing us from hacking the system. Please be patient."

Lillie took this chance to push Nate away from her and silently thanked for the distraction because any longer and she would have lost that staring contest. Nate stumble a little and let her past him.

"You broke the dang elevator!" Lillie accused him. She walks the short few steps to the buttons and try every button but none caused any reaction. She also tries the panic button and nothing happens.

"Great, just fucken great! I have a shit ton of work to do and now I'm stuck with a crazy psychopath in an elevator." She throws one hand at her hip and another to her forehead huffing out her annoyance, all pleasantry gone. Then a thought hit her and she slowly make eye contact with him, "You're not really a psychopath, are you?" Her voice was weaker than she wanted.

Nate eyes her, assessing the situation before a sly, evil smirk forms on his face. Slowly, he reaches for the front buttons of his shirt and starting from the top, he unbuttons them one by one. He scans her whole body, devouring each asset she holds with his dark gaze.

"Wh..wha..wha...what are you doing?" she backs herself to the cold steel wall behind her, the cold sending a shiver down her spine.

Half way down, Nate stops and gradually pace towards her. Lillie didn't miss his hard chest and slightly exposed abs almost making her forget her current situation.

"You're right. I am a psychopath." He said, with a voice that can scare even the bravest hearts.

"Stay back! I'm a black belt!" she shouted through lying teeth. She throws her two small fist in front of her, both shaking.

She wildly throws her fists at him when he came too close, but he easily catches her wrists and pin them against the wall with her body.

"You know what I like to do to young pretty girls like you?" Nate said scanning her face, allowing his eyes to linger a little longer on her full lips.

She bit her lips nervously and he had to control himself to not bend down the few inches and push his against hers.

"I like to fuck them senseless, and then slowly take their life, and after they're dead, I fuck them again." Nate thought about the words he just said. If there were any truth to them, it would be that, he would want to take her to bed and pound her senseless and probably wanted to do it over and over again. He shakes the thought away.