Chapter Ten

SURPRISE! Another update since you all have been so patient and mostly nice with me =)

Nate holds a naked sleeping Lillie in his arms against his own naked body. Her steady breathing fan across his chest.

"I'm so sorry Lillie," he whispered, "I'm so fucken sorry."

He had taken her, her virginity. This whole time he thought she was an experienced woman. She was beautiful and confident, he just assumed she's been with a man or men before. He wouldn't have done it, at least never the way he did roughly slamming into her. The look of pain and shock on her face still lingers on his mind.

He didn't stop though when he found out and broke her virginity at the same time. He didn't want her to feel used and broken for nothing. He knew he had fucked up and wanted to do the only thing he can think of. Pleasure her.

He whispered apologies in her ear as he slowly pushed into her, making sure to ease her pain with his touch and kisses. Some time in-between, he managed to striped both of them off the rest of their clothes. Soon her tears dried and moans erupted through her as he sent her over the edge again and again. After her third release, he had his own spilling his seeds on her stomach. Giving her one last passionate kiss on the lips, he got up went to the bathroom grabbing a cloth and returning to clean her up. There was blood mix with semen and that only made him feel guiltier.

She didn't say anything and kept her eyes close. He went to the bathroom again and cleaned himself up. When he had returned, she was fast asleep. Getting into the bed he pulled her into his arms and covered them with the blanket. She felt so good in his arms he never wanted to let go. That's when it dawned on him, no matter how it started, at the end, he had made love to her.

She snuggles closer into him. He breaths another word of apology before closing his eyes and tightening his grip on her. He knew it was time he should let her go, but deep down he's already decided that she was his.

-

Lillie struggles to open her eyes with the bright lights shining through the windows. Her whole body ached but it was a good kind of pain. One that she wouldn't mind feeling again and again.

"Fuck me," she whispered, not knowing what the hell she's thinking.

"Gladly," Nate said.

Her eyes snap open and Nate was standing next to her, his holy body exposed with water running down his abs to the fresh pair of boxers.

She gasp covering her face with the blanket. He chuckles loudly before pulling the blanket off of her.

"Nate!" she said reaching for the blanket again trying to cover her naked body.

He tosses the blanket aside and scoops her up into his arms. His manhood quickly reacts to her.

"Hey!"

"I ran a bath. How are you feeling?" he asked entering the bathroom.

Her cheeks were crimson red both from her naked body and the memories of last night. She bit at her lips and picked at her nails ignoring his question. Nate zoned in on her lips and held in a groan. He sets her in the tub reluctantly pulling his hands away from her soft body.

Sighing he says, "I'm sorry Lillie, I didn't know."

"I... I'm okay. Just forget about it." She said her eyes focused on her fingers.

He wanted to say something more, but thought against it. Getting up he walks towards the door.

"I'll be waiting out here," with that he closes the door.