Chapter Eleven

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE! Yes! One more update because I owe it to ya! Enjoy! =)

Lillie's been in bed for two days having gotten sick from almost drowning in the ocean. Nate had been real attentive to her but knowing him, she knew he can flip at any given moment and possibly toss her back in the ocean.

He had given her a couple books to keep her occupy while she recovers. She was flipping through a novel by James Patterson while in bed and he sat by the window doing some work from his phone. She secretly steal glances at his back. Lillie wish she can understand him better and find a way to get through to him. Bring the old Nate back. She was starting to think he was really turning into the psycho he had claimed to be when she first met him. He had drugged her, kidnapped her, starved her, whipped her, and ordered her to be toss into the ocean. He even took her virginity. Yet, her feelings for him prior to this whole ordeal is imprinted into her heart. After every time he hurts her, he managed to pick her up and stitch her back up again confusing her more. She chuckles to herself, the absurdity of it all. Maybe she's the one going crazy.

"Something funny sweetheart?" Nate said having turn around and stare at her.

"Uh, nothing just the book." She pointed to the book in her lap.

"I didn't know a book about murdering people was funny, someone's psycho," He teased her.

"Shut up jerk," her child demeanor surfacing.

He laugh heartedly, "If you pout your lips like that, I'll have to come over there and do something about it."

Her eyes widen, his words making her body warm. Little butterflies flutter in her stomach. She inverts her lips hiding them from him, but secretly she wanted to taste those soft lips of his and allow it to explore her body once more.

"You want me too," he causally says getting up towards her direction.

She shakes her head releasing her grip on her lips.

"But I want too," he said stopping in front of her and leaning in so close their lips are only an inch apart.

He was just about to connect their lips when the roar of an engine can be heard coming towards shore. His head immediately turn towards the direction of the sea. He had not expected any company but someone was definitely here. He pulls back from her and walk towards the window. He notice who it was right away and his fist clenched and jaws tighten. But then a thin smile form on his face. He had not expect Jonah to find them already but then again you can't expect any less from Jonah Chambers.

Without saying a word to Lillie, he walks out the door.

"Who is it?" She calls out after him but he was already gone.

Pushing herself up, she drags her body to the window and look out.

"Oh god.... Jonah," as fast as her lazy muscle will take her she followed Nate out the door. She had to save Nate, god knows her brother will try and murder him today and Nate will fight back. Two egotistic alpha males going at it can only result in a bloodbath.

Nate watches as Jonah and his men jumps off the three boat that they came in. He knew he was in for a beating but fear was the last thing on his mind. Instead, he was quite amused.

Jonah, dressed in his suit and tie immediately loosen the knot and took off his jacket upon seeing the smug look on Nate's face. He made no time to stop tossing the items on the ground and stalk towards Nate who was standing outside the house.