Chapter Fourteen

A/N

Hello all. I have fortunately returned from my couple months hiatus. I'm truly sorry to all my loyal readers and I sincerely apologize for not letting you all know sooner or replying to your comments and messages. These past months haven't really treated my family the best and I'll just keep it brief. My mother met with a car accident and not too long after my baby nephew was hospitalize in the ICU. Because of this I didn't have much time to dedicate as well as had little motivation to update. But good news is, both are doing well now and are home safely. I hope you all will understand and thank you so much for your patience. -K00lios

*****

RECAP:: After Lillie moves back to South Korea without informing Nate. He finds out and follows her there. She ends up going to dinner with Michael, the marketing director of Sky Corp. They end up getting drunk and afterwards Michael helps her home. Upon arriving at her apartment, he kisses her by the elevator while Nate witnesses it. Fueled with anger, he punches Michael.

Unedited...

"Oh shit! Michael..." Lillie stumbles over to him, but Nate grabs her wrist before she can reach him and drags her off.

She was so confused. What just happened? Michael kissed her, Nate punched him. Nate is here in Korea. Nate is here! The thought finally clicks in her head. She brings her gaze to the man dragging her to the door of her condo. She blinks a few time just to make sure he was real.

"Open it!" he demanded stopping abruptly in front of the door. She ran right into his back. If he wasn't already holding on to her, she would have fell back.

He used one hand to steady her and the other grabbed onto his luggage he left at her front door when he heard her from down the hall. What he didn't expect was seeing her kissing another guy. The thought of it anger him like never before. He wanted to go back there and do a number on the guy.

"What's the code?" he growl at her when she made no attempt at moving.

Lillie shifts her gaze from his luggage to his face her hazy mind slowly sobering up. "What are you doing here?... you.. your're not supposed to be here."

She tries to pry herself from him but he held on like bolts.

"Open it now Lillie!"

"No! Go away!" she rebelled against him.

"Michael!" she shouted turning her head down the hall where they had just come from.

In an instance her body was jerked and her back hit the wall roughly. "Open this door now Lillie so help me God, I will strip you of your clothes and fuck you right here."

She gasp as his dark, threatening and very promising eyes burn into her very soul. Knowing damn well that he was dead serious, she shoves him away from her. He steps back just enough for her to have room to turn around and enter in her code which he immediately made a mental note of. The moment the door clicks, he forces the door open and push her inside following with his luggage. With a kick of his foot the door slams shut. The lights to Lillie's loft automatically switch on.

"What the hell Nate! You jerk!" she screams at him finding her balance.

Without saying anything he closes the small gap between them and pulls her flat against him. He wraps one arm around her body and the other behind her neck. Wasting no more time, he presses his lips against hers forcefully. She pushes against his chest but he doesn't budge. Instead he pulls her in even closer, his grip tighter. His tongue seek entrance into her mouth but she denied him the pleasure of tasting her. A low growl sounded deep within his throat from her disobedience. He was going to taste her no matter what. Capturing her bottom lips in-between his teeth, he bites down hard enough for her to yell out in pain. The moment that she does, he thrust his tongue in deep. Nate knew damn well he was being rough on her, but he didn't care. He needed to erase the damn guy's taste away from her mouth. Just the thought of the two kissing in the hallway angered him more.