Chapter Six

Three days now. It's been three days since Nate locked up Lillie in a small dark room that had only a mattress for a bed and a small bathroom with a toilet and a shower stall. The room had no windows so the only light there is, is the dim light that comes from the bathroom that she keeps on at all time. He hasn't come checked on her. Neither has he fed her any food or water.

She laid on the mattress her energy completely depleted. She succumbed to drinking the sink water to have at least something in her system. That's probably the only reason why her eyes still had tears. She hated him she thought. He had dragged her into that room and locked her up without saying anything. No matter how much she screamed, shouted, and cried, he never came back. By the second day, she was so hungry she didn't have the energy to cry out any more and just laid on the mattress as she is now. Letting her tears fall, she sinks into sleep not knowing what time of the day it was anymore.

Nate walk towards the room at the end of the hall on the first level. It was a room build for a maid but that was years ago when the house was first built. Since then it had long been changed to nothing more than a storage room.

Lillie has been quiet for a day now and it worried him. He was starting to feel great regret locking her up for this long. It wasn't his intention to but he was just so mad and wanted to teach her a lesson. He wanted her to know that his words are law here. Unlocking the door, his eyes scan the semi dark room and found her laying on the bed. The bed had no blanket and she was still in his clothing so the bottom half of her was expose to him. Just the sight stirred his balls.

Shaking the thoughts, he walks to her and kneel down. The dim light illuminates her small tear dampen face and worried spread through his face. She looks so fragile and much thinner. He knew he had to get her out of here and feed her as soon as she wakes. He carefully picks her up and notice how much lighter she feels too.

"I'm sorry Lillie," he whispered looking at her with regret before taking her to his bedroom.

He lays her on his huge bed and pulls the cover over her. He should have left the room immediately but he didn't. Instead he brushed the hair out of her face studied her every feature. Damn, she was gorgeous he thought. Her lips alone can tempt any man. And he was very tempted. Reluctantly, he leaves his room and stayed in the room next to his for the night.

-

Lillie awakens the next morning and the smell of food hits her immediately causing her lids to shift open slowly. She was so weak, she didn't ever want to get out of bed again. Plus the bed was so comfy... comfy?...

Only then did she notice that she wasn't in the same room anymore. The room she was in was bright with light beaming from the outside. Sitting up she turns her head looking around and notice that it was the same room she had showered in before.

Suddenly the door opens pulling her out of her thoughts. Her gaze looks to the door and Nate walks in holding a tray of soup and glass water. He notice that she was awake and continues towards her not saying anything yet and hiding his emotions.

Lillie gnaw at her lips. She was so upset with him. Just the sight of him hurt her. She turns her head away from him her teary eyes fixated on the blue waters beyond the glass window refusing to acknowledge him when he stop by her side.

"Lillie I need you to eat," he said standing before her. She didn't reply and only continue to look away. "Lillie," he repeated his voice sterner. Still no reply.

"What you're not gonna talk to me now? I'll make you talk if I have too."

She didn't look at him but she replies weakly, "I don't want to eat."