Chapter Seven

Like getting smack in the head by a ball of reality, Lillie turns her face away before Nate can connect their lips sparking what she knew can only be a mouth full of deliciousness. The woman inside her whimpered in protest but she knew she can't keep letting this happen. She had to protect herself, her heart.

He chuckle at her action. The vibration from his chest and the velvety voice that escaped his throat was enough to make her skin crawl with goosebumps. She tries to push herself off of him but he held her tight against him her arms falling at his chest, with no intentions of letting her go just yet.

"What... you don't want me to kiss you?" he teased her looking at the blush that tinted her flawless face that she had turn away from him. She was too nervous and couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Let me go Nate," her tone was unsteady and she tries pushing at his chest again to get off.

"No." he didn't budge at all. Lillie's nervousness, was slowly turning into annoyance, anger.

"I'm not a toy you can play around with. You can't just do what you want with me when you want to."

He inches his lips right next to her ear, "No? Did you forget already that that's why you are here. To satisfy me. To obey everything I want and need. If I want you to wipe down all the windows or scrub the toilets all day so be it. If I want your lips, your body, you, I will take it." She intakes a shaky breath at his last words and a satisfy grin was glued to his face.

She turns to look at him dead in the eyes, "I'm. Not. Fucken. Mindy." She enunciated every word. "You can't use me as a damn rebound in this sick game of yours. You can't use me to replace your damn void."

The smug grin quickly disintegrates from his face and was replace with the look of death. He pushes her off of him quickly getting onto his feet. She, still on the floor backs away from him as he takes each step closer. Her back hits the wall behind her. He bends and grabs her by the top hem of her dress and pulls her to her feet.

Without letting her go he growls dangerously, "You're right, you're not Mindy and you will never be her. Not even a fraction of her. Don't think for one second you can ever replace her. You're nothing but that bastard's little sister. Don't think just because I want to kiss you, I've forgotten everything you guys done. Yes, I'll admit, I want to fuck this body of yours but it's only to satisfy my need. Nothing more."

He slams his lips into hers hard. She squeal trying to resist him and push him away but he grabs hold of her face holding her in place. His kiss was brutal and bruising. He bit at her lips when she refuse him access forcing his way into her sweet succulent mouth. The tears that she withheld through his harsh words finally fell from her eyes. When he felt dampness from her tears he finally lets her go breathing heavily. He stared at her tear stain face stopping at her swollen lips being more turn on than ever. She was fucking stunning he thought.

"You're shit to me. Now get the fuck out of my face," he toss her aside like trash. He was angry that he, his body was so damn attracted to her and that he couldn't control his damn needs.

Lillie had nowhere to go. Nowhere to run to. If she takes off outside she knew he will only go after her and be more upset than he already is. And so she ran, up the stairs to her room. No, to his room and flung herself on his bed and cry. Cry because of his harsh words, cry because he kissed her, cry because she was in the middle of nowhere, cry because she had nothing, cry for her brother, cry for her sister-in-law, cry for her parents, cry for the man that made her cry, cry for herself and cry for her heart that still beats for him even though he just managed to break it. She cried until she fell asleep, even after, her tears fell.