Chapter One

Hello all! The long wait is over! First chapter is finally here! 

For those that don't know, this is book two of the Kidnap Series. "The Mistake" is book one. Although some things in this story reference to the first story, I think this story can be read without reading the first one as it has it's own story line and all but it may be a little confusing at times. FYI for the first couple chapters there will be switches from past to present time. Anyways enjoy! =)

Present...

"Nate you've officially gone crazy! Untie me this instance!" Lillie shouts upon deaf ears as Nate pulls her off the boat, her body plunging into the cold salted morning water of the ocean.

Her soaking bridesmaid dress clung to her body and was weighing her down causing her to tripped over her own legs. Still he drags her through the water not giving a care whether she found her balance or not. It wasn't until they reached dry land that she was able to get back on her feet but only for him to toss her onto to the sandy beach. Her hands being tied behind her, she wasn't able to catch herself falling, she landed hard a groan of pain escapes her lips.

"What the hell!" she screams at him when she was able to get her head back on straight. "Why the hell are you acting like this Nate!?" Her drenched body shivers from the light blowing wind.

Nate stares at her wet body, her long legs now covered in sand were exposed to him and the dress sticking against her skin display her every womanly curves. A sensation stirs in his groin he wasn't too please about.

"Hello! What are..."

"Shut up!" Nate finally spoke since they've gotten off the boat. Lillie flinched at his harsh tone. His icy blue eyes send chills right up her spine.

"Nate..." Lillie knew right then and there that this wasn't the same Nate she used to know.

An evil smirk crossed his face, "You're mine now Lillie. Until I get over her, over what your brother did, over what you did, until I'm satisfy, you're mine."

*****

Five Months Ago...

Nate rubs the sweat off of his trembling hands wiping it against his pants as he steps foot into Incheon International Airport in South Korea. His nerves were getting the best of him the closer he gets to the woman he love.

Mindy... I actually did it. I really bought the plane ticket and flew over here just for you.

He couldn't help contemplate how she would feel when she sees him. Will she be excited to see him, would she be so touch that he came all the way over here and agree to finally date him, or would she think of him as a crazy stalker? Anything but the latter he will take he thought.

His tall six feet three stature tower over most of the travelers at the airport gaining him wandering eyes from many females around him. Not only is he tall, but Nate knows that he has the looks as well, being blessed with dark blonde hair, eyes as blue as the sky and a muscular tone body. At least from previous experience he's never had to ask a girl twice to date or sleep with him. Not until Mindy. She was different, and that's why he liked her so much.

"Mr. Nathaniel Jaymes Harden. Here's your passport, you're all set to go. Enjoy your stay here in Korea." The Korean woman behind the counter hands him his passport not missing the chance to touch his large hands.

"Thank you," he gives her his best smile and winks at her. Her face immediately reddens.

Flagging down a cab, he decided to go to the hotel first to shower and freshen up before heading to Mindy's work place, Sky Corp Korea.