Chapter Eight

Nate grin devilishly at the text on his phone.

Don't let me fucken find you. You're a dead man!

He scrolls down.

If you touch one hair on my sister, I'm going to break every single one of your limbs before killing you.

Five more threats continued on like that.

So, he finally found out. Nate looks at the beauty sitting across from him having breakfast like the good girl he wanted her to be. He knows she was secretly checking him out and eyeing his phone, and he purposely teased her with having it in her face.

"I thought you said there's no service out here?" Lillie asked him.

"There isn't. For you anyways."

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes at him. She was still upset at him for his harsh words and ill treatment and still confused as to why they were in the same bed and in each other's arms, but that was something she wasn't ready to confront now.

"Watch that attitude sweetheart."

Ignoring him, she picks up her plate and his and head towards the sink. Nate eyes her every movement, watching the way her hair shift lightly and the way her hips swing in her shorts with every step. He watches how her back moves as she does the dishes in the pink sleeveless blouse she has on and remembers how her body felt in his arms.

One week. In one week, the woman was able to bewitch him with her undeniably good looks, her sweet lips and soft body. He was so easily turn on with everything thing she did. And it was getting harder and harder to deny himself the pleasure.

Right when Lillie was done he called out to her, "Come here."

Her steps falter at the sound of his voice. It was confident, sultry.

"Why," she thank the lord that her voice didn't crack. She knew the look in his eyes, she knew all too well what he wanted and she could not, not trust herself more. Resisting him with her words is easy, but her body is drawn to him like glue. With one touch he would break her shield and send her down to her knees, he always did.

Lillie stood there where she was by the sink unmoving.

"Now."

When she show no intentions on moving, he stood up from his chair and stalk towards her. She didn't move, she didn't want to be intimidated. He places a hand at each side of the counter, entrapping her, their body barely brushed against each other but that was enough to send her hormones racing.

"What do you want, Nate?" she huffs.

"You."

He decided, decided that he's going to have her. Fuck the fact that she is the little sister of the man he hates. He wants her bad and naked. And if he wasn't mistaken, he can tell she wants him too. He close the little distance between them. His hands left the counter and found her hip instead gripping into it and restraining himself from ripping off her shorts.

Did she hear correctly? He wanted her? Her thoughts were in a jam, and her betraying body wasn't helping either. Lillie lightly pushes against his chest creating a little distance between them. She looks into his blue orbs that had darken a shade. No, he doesn't want me, he wants my body.

Removing one hand from her hip, he place a finger under her chin and tilts it up towards him more. The confused look on her face turns him on more than he already was. He slowly bends his head towards her, he wanted the taste of her lips.

"No," she breaths turning her head away before their lips met.

He smile at her reluctance because it wouldn't be fun without it. He was going to have great fun peeling each layer and breaking her. By the time he was done, she was going to be the one begging him to fuck her.