Chapter Nine

Hey ya!!! Atlas here's an update! Thank you for all those who has been so patient with me! Enjoy, vote and comment! =) *unedited*

Lillie darts up the stairs towards his room. She knew there was no point in running outside, he would just catch her in no time. Quickly she slams the door and locks it. Her breathing was heavy and her heart pounding out of her chest.

"What did I do? What did I do?" she shakes backing away from the door. Any minute now, Nate would come drilling through the door, she needed to make a plan, hide, do something.

Nate was still in a daze as he watch the damn woman run up the stairs. That tiny fist of hers throw a mean punch and he definitely wasn't expecting that or the blood on his tongue. He starts chuckling to himself like a madman. He couldn't believe that she actually just socked him in the face. Oh, he is pissed off and will punish her well for this, but he was very amused as well. How he couldn't wait to get his hands on her. He hears the slamming of a door, and started slowly towards her.

Lillie paced back and forth in the room scare for her life. She contemplated about jumping out the window. I mean it's only two floors right? I'll survive. Yeah with a broken leg and then I can't run anymore. The first twisting sound from the door knob made her jump and a shriek escaped her lips. She looks towards the direction on the door thinking if she can push something to block it. Jumping out the window was not an option anymore.

"Lillie, one chance only. Open up now and I might just take your punishment lightly."

She shakes her head even though he can't see her. No way was she going to invite the devil in.

"Fine, your call."

He pounded on the door ferociously, each bang ringing louder and louder in her ear. She scans the room for a useable weapon, but there was nothing that can help her win this battle. She runs to the closet frantically opening it and searching for something as well, anything. She suddenly notice that the banging at the door had stopped and the silence scared her even more. Quickly she grabbed a wooden hanger and headed for the bathroom. She locked the door and waited there. Standing in the middle of the huge room she waited for the inevitable.

Nate had only pounded on the door to scared her more and make her regret her decision. He can hear her shuffling around in the room. After a couple bangs he stops and headed back down to the living room where he keeps all the extra copies of the keys to every room in the house. Grabbing the one he needs, he headed back up. It was time to have some fun.

He unlocks the door and step into an empty room. He looks towards the open closet and knew she wasn't in there and then the closed door to the bathroom. Turning around he slams the door shut and locks it before heading towards the bathroom.

Turning the knob it didn't budge, he had expected it to be lock. Using the key he inserted it into the keyhole but then her voice stops him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too. Please just go away." Lillie begs him from the other side of the door. She was too scared to face him.

Ignoring her plead, he twisted the key unlocking the door. Lillie inhale a shaky breath as she draws the hanger up in front of her.

Nate flings the door open, the sound of the knob hitting the wall made her yelp and jump back. Nate enters eyeing the woman in front of him. Scared and shaking with a hanger in her palms. He almost wanted to laugh if he wasn't so mad at her. She expected to protect herself from him with a damn hanger.

Lillie can see a bruise already starting to form on his chin. That along with his dark blue eyes and messy hair made him looked as dangerous as ever. Dangerous but undeniably hot. She can see the anger on his face, how his jaws tense and the veins pooping on his forehead. He stared daggers to her very soul.