Blind love (Theon GreyJoy)

I sigh as I watch my brothers and Arya practise sword play and archery while I was stuck dinging needle work with my other sister Sansa. I was sick of listening to nurse coo over her and roll my eyes. Everyone absolutely adored her and I honestly didn't know why, don't miss understand me I love my sister but she can be a humongous brat when she wanted to be.

I had grown bored of needle work and decide to fetch somethings from the market, I stand and walk out of the room to my own grabbing my purse and walk back out bumping into a solid chest. I look up and meet the eyes of my fathers ward Theon. We never really got on even if we where the same age, he always said rude and disgusting things that made me want to slap him, and I had often seen him stumble home late, seeming of stale ale and sex.

"GreyJoy" I say as he smirks down at me

"Stark" He replies and I roll my eyes at him, "where are you going?" he asks

"To the market" I reply and move past him walking down the hall, only to hear his foot steps echoing off the walls as he catches up with me.

"Unescorted?" he asks furrowing his brows as he kept pace.

"is that an issue?" I question as i reach the stables seeing my half brother Jon practising sword play.

"Yes its a rather big issues if you ask me" He says, I huff and look over at Jon.

"Jon?" i ask and he looks up breathing heavy

"Yes Y/n?" he asks in his polite tone

"Will you come with me to town, Theon doesn't think I should go alone" I say and Jon looks at Theon.

"Um no, I'm afraid I can't, your mother has me running earns all day" He replies and quickly runs off leaving me cursing under my breath.

"So, looks like ill be the one accompanying you" He smirks and mounts a horse

"Fine, but I'm not going to pretend I like you GreyJoy" I hiss at him and quickly mount my own horse.

I hear him mumble something under his breath but tell myself I didn't care for what he had muttered. Soon we rode into the little village and i dismount, carefully walking my horse to a stable and paying the keeper since I wasn't sure how long we would be. I walk into the little market looking things over smelling fruit and examining fabric. I hadn't noticed Theon was looking at me intently until I turned to him and our eyes met. He clears his throat and looks away and I feel a blush creep up onto my pale cheeks. I turn not wanting him to see and keep walking.

Theon wasn't that bad of company, he could be stubborn and annoying but unlike Jon wasn't afraid to call me out on things that where utterly ridiculous. I love Jon and my other brothers as well but they never teased me or took me as seriously as Theon did. He would listen and debate with me on things rather then let me go on with the wrong opinion. I realized part of the way through our visit my heart started to beat faster when every he smiles or laughed.

A blush would creep onto my cheeks when he would look into my eyes and they would flicker to my lips. I didn't know why all of a sudden my heart would leap into my throat whenever his hand would brush mine while we walked, Or why i felt pangs of jealousy when i noticed other girls looking him over lustfully, or how friendly he was when he past the whore house and all the girls would call his name, especially a tall leggy red head.

I soon had everything I needed and was back at my horse while Theon flirted with the girl, I wait for him to finish, knowing i was completely filled with jealously and nothing for this girl I had never seen before, flirting with a man I thought I hated.

Theon kisses her cheek and walks back to me with a wide smile and i glower looking away.

"Whats your problem?" he asks mounting his horse and I roll my eyes

"Doesn't matter" I wave him off and nudge my horse on ignoring his attempts at small talk.

I could tell he was getting angry with my silence but I didn't really care to much for what he thought or felt. He certainly didn't care for me, We soon reach the castle and I lead my horse to her stable patting her velvet nose and going past Theon towards the door. But to my surprise i fell my back come in contact with the cool stone of the wall and Theon's eyes looking into mine. I go to protest but he cuts me off.

"What was that? Back there on the trail, everything was going so well until we left town." He hisses and I flare my nostrils intent on not letting him know i was angry and jealous.

"It was nothing you know I don't like you and you don't like me" I snap at him and see something flash in his eyes

"You think I don't like you" He laughs, but there was no humour behind it.

"Yes, you made that very clear when we where young, as well as earlier today with that whore in the market" I say lowly my jealousy taking over.

"you are so blind!" he says and hits the wall next to my head making me jump, "If I didn't like you i wouldn't have threatened Jon to say no to you, If i didnt like you I wouldn't have ridden all the way into town with you, Damn it Y/N If i didn't like you I would have let you run off in your jealous little rage and not cared about your feelings" He says and My eyes soften a bit.

"Theon" I move to protest I wasn't jealous but then I feel warm lips on mine and instantly melt.

He keeps kissing me and I do something I never thought I would,

I kissed him back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yoooo so a triple update because why not?

Theron's is longer because my creativity was just flowing you know

lmao...anyway these are probably super bad but yolo you know

I hope you liked

xoxoxo

-Kate