The Forgotten Day (Theon Greyjoy Smut)

I sit angrily on our bed, tapping my foot waiting for my husband to enter the room. He shuffles in and looks up at me bitting his lip gently moving towards me.

"My love-" He starts and I raise my hand

"Don't" I snap and stand up

"Look I don't know why your mad but" He starts and I cut him off again.

"Happy name day" I throw my gift at him and storm over to the window looking out

I hear him let out a sigh then a gasp of realization.

"i forgot we where to be together to day" He walks over and wraps his arms around my hips

"It doesn't matter now" I say looking down at the court yard.

"It does, I've upset you my love" He kisses my neck softly

I close my eyes letting out a breath feeling him gently rub my hips and kiss up to the shell of my ear. Whispering apologies and sweet nothings in my ear.

"Let me please you my love" he says into my ear

"Theon" I whisper and he starts unlacing the back of my dress

"Shh"He hushes me and pulls off my bodice

His hands sooth my back and around to my front squeezing and rubbing gently. His hands running down and pushing off my skirts and turns me to face him. Kissing my lips and down there the valley of my chest. His lips moving closer to where I needed him and He licks softly.

"Oh Theon" I whisper and feel him suck roughly

He keeps going and when I get closer I feel him lift me up and carry me to bed. He lays me down and kisses my lips. He pulls off his shirt and stand pulling her pants off and crawl over me and nuzzle my neck before moving into me. I moan and move to grip his back and move my hips he shakes his head and holds my hips down.

"No baby" He growls and keeps moving into me.

I huff at him and he smirks kissing me again to silence my protests. His hips moving at a delicious pace and I moan into him mouth.

"Mmmm" He hums and keeps moving and I arch my back up at the feeling of him

"Gods" I scream and he thrusts once more and I release him smirking down but not stopping.

"THEON" I scream in pleaser and he moves harder and faster.

The pleasure started building again as he keeps moving and thrusting hard and fast. My vision starts to blur and my head falls back and he stills inside me releasing himself and I dig my nails into his back and he smirks.

"I love you" He whispers and pulls out kissing my head

"Happy name day my love" i whisper softly and Kiss his nose

"Thank you beautiful"

=========================

awe so cute

i hope you liked

xoxoxoxox

-Kate