Business Deal (Robb Stark Smut)

The great hall was more busy then ever. I sigh walking in and going to sit down with the other girls when someone touches my shoulder, I glance up and see Robb stark. Our king of the North and honestly the most attractive man I have ever met.

"Your grace" I bow

"Would you mind dinning with me tonight"  he asks and I blush looking at my friends who nod me on

"Yes, thank you" I smile softly and he holds out an arm.

I take it and walk with him to the head table and he pulls out a chair letting me sit first then him. Robb takes my hand as he talks to Theon. A blush raises in my cheeks again and I take a drink of wine, Robb and I where betrothed but this was the first time he showed any real affection, I always though he didn't like me because he was forced to marry me.

I take a drink of wine and he squeezes my hand as Theon says something that catches my attention. Jon laughs and Robb grits his teeth.

"Oh shut up" I snap then bite my tongue, but head Robb's deep chuckle.

"What did you say?" Theon asks and Jon stifles a laugh.

"I said shut up" I look him dead in the eye.

"Why you little-"

"Don't finish that sentence Greyjoy" Robb snarls and pulls me closer.

"You don't actually like her Stark, she's just a business deal" Theon says and my heart falls.

I stand taking my glass of wine and throw it in his face. Turning on my heel and walking out and to my bedchamber falling onto the bed and pull the pillow over my face crying softly into it. After a while I get up and pull off my dress and get into my night gown, and sit at the vanity looking at my puffy eyes and red nose. I take out a brush and comb out my hair and look at my face in the mirror sighing at my reflection. I was angry and hear a knock on my door before Robb bursts in red faced and slams the door behind him.

"What was that?" He commands and I turn my head

"I lost my temper your grace, Im sorry" I reply and he grips my arm

"you will never disrespect me like that again" He snarls and I nod 

"Yes Your grace" I say and look down at my feet.

He lets out a breath and loosens his grip and tilt my head up to meet his Tully blue eyes and moves a strand of my hair.

"You're not just a business deal to me" He says and I look up softly

"I'm not" I say and he leans his head down and kisses my lips.

I slowly kiss back and gently wrap my arms around his neck, slowly he moves us back towards the bed laying us down, his lips kissing down my neck and running his hands down to the hem of my night gown. I pull back and unclasp his cloak and tug at his tunic. He pulls it off and his shirt and I lean up to look at him.

"Do you want this?" he asks and I look up at him 

"Yes" I tug his pant string and he pulls them off. 

Robb pulls off my night gown so I was bare to him, His eyes roam my body causing chills to run down my back and look at him nervously. Slowly his hands run down my sides and he looks into my eyes and slowly pushes into me, A small moan rises from my throat and escapes my lips and he smiles kissing my lips. Robb moves his hips with mine and I grip his back scratching down lightly and he groans into my lips flipping us I take his hands in mine. He looks up at me and I move my hips ridding him.

He closes his eyes moaning softly "Fuck Y/n" 

I smile and kiss his jaw and down his neck, his hands going to my hips moving me faster and he sits us up resting his head on my chest and I arch back moaning and keep moving tugging his hair looking down and capturing his lips in mine. I feel him stiffen inside me and fills me up with him, But he starts moving my hips again the bubble of pleasure building in my lover stomach and soon I come undone as well. Falling onto his chest nuzzling into his neck and letting out a breath.

"I love you y/n" He says softly "You're mine and I'm yours forever and always" 

"I love you too Robb" I say into his neck smiling to myself "Forever and always"

And with that we both fall asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YASSSS ROBB

I'm sorry he just makes me giggly tbh

AND THEON I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FEEL

I'm only on season 2 mind you but still,

he makes my heart hurt fam

anyway hope you enjoyed 

xoxoxo

-Kate