Wildlings (Jon Snow)

The fire crackled as all of the crows sat around it, the darkness seeming to swallow them up. I watched from my spot in the trees with my sister Ygitte. She was carefully studying them her eyes scanning the other trees. While she focused on the actual humans my eyes where drawn to the white wolf laying with its head on hits paws. My interest grew and I leaned closer making the branch creak and a few of the men look up.

Cursing myself softly I stay still, hidden by the snow and leaves. But the animal had spotted me I was sure of it, when its red eyes caught mine. My sister was just staring at me and I knew I would be scolded later. Slowly then cautious men lean back into there relaxed positions and start chattering away. I lean back carefully and earn a smack on the back of the head and wince.

Ygitte jumps away to a different tree and I sigh knowing that I was meant to stay here while she warned the others, there was rustling and silents, I knew she was now of foot running back to camp leaving me here to watch the dark clothed men. I rest my back against the trunk of the tree and pull out my hunting knife twirling it in my gloved hand.

I was just leaning back to think when I hear the sound of footsteps crunching over freshly fallen snow. It was only a single set and then the panting of an animal.

"Ghost where are you going" A deep voice calls.

Of course the beast did not reply it just kept walking, I watch as it walks right up to the tree I was sitting in and then lays down staring up. Goosebumps start to rise on my skin as I stay still trying to to move, it was dark enough that I should have blended into the back ground of the shadows and foliage. The figure stops beside his animal and his head tilts up, the moonlight clearing the shadows off of his young face.

The man was rather attractive in my opinion, he had dark curly hair and the beginning of a beard on his sharp jaw. His eye as far as I could tell, where a warm chocolate colour. I feel myself pressing harder against the tree to stop from leaning closer and blowing my cover.

"Ghost, theres nothing there" He says and my heart flutters.

The wolf just keeps laying there looking up at me, and then nudges the mans leg.

"I am not going to climb the tree" He says crossing his arms and the wolf nudges him again.

The man lets out a sigh and moves closer grabbing a lower branch and I stand quickly out of impulse and scold myself because the man notices the sudden movement and rustle of leaves. He pulls himself up and I put my knife away in case I fall I didn't want to stab myself. He starts to climb slowly the bulk of his furs getting in the way, I look around for an escape and then hear a crack and look down seeing the man was only a few feet away and our eyes connect.

"Hey" He calls "Stop"

I panic and rush to another branch jumping and swinging gracefully to the ground by now the rest of the nights watch had heard the man's shout and I start to sprint deep into the woods. I can hear shouting and feet thundering towards me, But luckily I was dressed in light leather pants and a cotton blouse covered in a fur coat that didn't way me down as much as there Fur's did.

I race through the forest and then suddenly the wold leaps out in front of me growling causing me to take a step back. This carries on until i was pressed against a tree the wolf snarling and snapping its teeth at me.

"Ghost heel" The man shouts emerging from the dark and the wolf pulls back

"Fucking hell" I breath out and he looks at me.

"Who are you?" The man says holding a sword up towards me

"Like you care crow" I snort and he moves closer and holds the tip of the blade at my throat,

"Don't point that at me if your not going to use it" I sneer and he presses the point a little harder.

"Don't test me girl" He snarls

"Awe the little virgin is trying to act tough how cute" I smirk and he lets anger take over rasing his sword I duck and then kick up knocking it out of his hand pinning him back against the tree now.

"Who are you" I sneer

"Why do you care wilding" He snarls back

"I like to know the names of men who try to kill me" I smirk at him

"Jon" He says and I tilt my head

"mm i see" I say and look into his eyes then his face.

"Well, its your lucky day Jon" I pull back tossing the sword to the ground "Im not a killer"

Then quickly I jump up grabbing a tree branch and starting to climb up before he or his would could catch me.

"Wait" Jon's voice echoes and I find myself looking down "I told you mine name whats yours?"

"Y/n" I call down at him

"Well then Y/n I hope we don't meet again" he says and I laugh

"Well....maybe if we meet under different circumstances it maybe better" I smirk and with that I jump away into the dark of the forest.

+==========++++++++++++==========+++++++++++===========

hope you all liked

please check out my ramsay fanfic

xoxoxoxoxo

-Kate