Am I a Bad Man? (Joffrey Baratheon)

I sigh softly and walk down the halls to the kings chamber, I was betrothed to Joffrey even though I had no choice in the matter. I reach his chamber and nod at the guard as he lets me in, I plaster on a fake smile then see Joffrey with a large cut down his side and I frown.

"My king are you alright" I move towards you quickly

"Yes yes I'm fine" he tries to wave me off and I sit him down

"No your not let me help" even if i hated him, I didn't like seeing people in pain.

He huffs and sits lifting his arm up so I had access to his side, I get a wet cloth and dab it gently him wincing. I take the needle that was beside him that I assumed he tried to thread it himself, I fix it and sanitize the needle. Pushing it into his pale skin and once again him wincing and cursing at me.

"Do you want it to fester" I snap at him and he goes silent "thats what I thought"

I finish and quickly pour alcohol on his wound before he could move, I wrap it and pull away and fetch him a clean shirt and hand it to him. Helping him pull it on over his head and carful of his wound.

"Thank you" He says which was a first for him.

"You're welcome my king" I say

He nods and moves to the balcony staring out over the city, I stand still waiting for farther instruction, not wanting to advance or really leave.

"Will you come here my lady" He said and I move forwards cautiously

"Yes your grace" I say

"Do you hate me?" he asks looking at me his eyes soft "Do you think that i'm a bad man?"

"Um..." I question thinking of an answer "You can be a little...much sometimes" I say.

"But do you hate me" He presses looking at me

"Sometimes" i admit truthfully, a little afraid of his reaction.

"Not all the time?" He says in a soft tone.

"No, not all the time" I rely and he gently puts an arm around my hip.

"Good" He smiles and kisses me softly.

This was the first time we have shared a kiss that I really felt like I wanted to kiss him. Maybe he wasn't so bad.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay so...Joffrey is an iffy character for me

but i felt like yo i should write one incase someone out there does love him,

so for all those Joffrey girls/Guys...

here it is.

xoxoxo

-Kate