Our Son (Ramsey Bolton)

He growls and leans on his hand staring at the man in front of us. Twirling the dagger in his hand before standing and strolling down towards him. I take in a deep breath and look out our child sitting at my feet.

"Darling" I say and his head snaps to me

"Yes?" He says obviously angry

"Let me take Damian out of the room first." I say bending down and lifting our young son into my arms.

"He is old enough not to have his mother coddle him" He snaps and nods for the man to be tied up.

"Ramsey he's only three, I will not allow him to witness-"

"SHUT UP" He shouts and I jump pulling my son close

I pull him against my chest as Ramsey turns back to the now shirtless man.

"Women I tell you" He chuckles darkly and sets off to work.

I stand and walk down and out of the room as the man screams. I hold Damian tight to my chest and walk to his room furious and hurt by my husband and lay my baby boy down with his maids kissing his little head and walking off to Ramsey and My room. Sitting and starting to clean things up, still angry with how he reacted.

-Later-

I hear the door open and Ramsey walk in shirtless and covered in blood. Tends to happen a lot with his hobby. I stand in my bed clothes and walk to get a cloth and bowl of water, turning back he was already sitting in his chair with a goblet of wine in his hand and glaring out of the window. I sigh and walk to him kneeling down and starting to wash his chest off.

"You disobeyed me" he says and I look up at him

"I was protecting our son from his father" I reply coldly and continue to clean him up

"Excuse me" he takes my wrist and I look up

"i believe you heard what I said" I respond and pull my wrist away and stand throwing the rag at his chest. "You can clean yourself up" I snarl and turn walking to the bed

"Don't walk away from me" His voice booms and grabs my waist pulling my back against his chest.

"What are you gonna do about it Flayer" I snarl and he digs his fingers in harder.

"Don't talk to me with that tone" he growls lowly

"Or what you'll kill me" I wiggle free of him "Enjoy sleeping on your own tonight"

His tough exterior falls and he grabs my hand softly and pulls me into him and kisses my temple.

"My love please don't go" He whispers gently in my ear. "I would never harm you i'm sorry I've upset you"

I sigh and look at him moving his hair "I know, But you scared our son"

"I didn't mean to baby, I'm sorry my love i guess i was to used to the horror of it and didn't have the best father figure." He says and kisses the shell of my ear.

"Okay" I look up at him "It's okay my love. Lets get you clean up and ready for bed" I say

He nods and sits down on the chair again, I clean him up and change into a different gown since my other one was stained with blood. I lay him down in bed and cuddle into him his strong arms wrapping around my tiny frame.

"I love you more then you will ever know" He says gently

"Mmm I love you more then that" I smile and rest my forehead on his chest

I hear a knock on the door and glance up, the maid opens the door and Damian runs in jumping up and curling in between us.

"Pardon M'lord and Lady. The little lord refused to go to bed unless he was with his mama and papa." she says and I nod

"Its quite alright Sara" I say and she leaves closing the door.

"Now you little monster what are you doing" My husband chuckles and tickles the little boy with a mop of brown curls.

"Papa" Your sons giggles fill the room and you smile at your husband and child.

"You are not my son! My son is supposed to be in bed" Ramsey tickles the boys belly and he curls into me

"Mama! mama! Tell papa its me!" He squeals and I wrap my arms around him.

"My gods Ramsey, I think this is our little baby." I tease and He chuckles

"It is our little damian! I almost thought you where a monster" He teases and Damian giggles

Ramsey smiles down beaming at the little boy in my arms, His eyes closing from tiredness. I kiss his head and then Damian's.

"Goodnight my handsome boys" I whisper and I hear two soft snores and shake my head.

I look over my perfect little family before closing my eyes and falling into a perfect slumber.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay so Ramsey Bolton is honestly the love

of my life tbh. I don't know why but I love

the crazy characters. But then theres Jon, and

then theres Robb and Gendry and Theon and

damn I can't even honestly.

comment if you agree

xoxoxoxo

-Kate