The Arrangement (Ramsay Bolton)

((This is gonna be a two parter folks, first part introduction. second part smut))

I stand infront of the mirror in my bedchamber, I was angry my father had sent me here to talk with Lord Bolton about some agreement or something. I was now dressed in a dark green dress the was adorned with a large necklace of sapphires and diamonds. A 'Gift' form the lord and A ribbon to tie up my hair. I was absolutely appalled by what I had heard about the Bolton family, especially Ramsay. He requested I tie my hair up but i decided to refuse.

I walk down the corridor to the main hall, I walk in and see him sitting at the front, Sansa stark and Theon Greyjoy where in the room but looked very unwell. Theon looked bruised and defeated where Sansa just looked broken. Her eyes staring blankly out as I walk in. Ramsay raised his head and his eyes catching mine, A grin spreading across his face then fading when his eyes reached my hair.

"Why isn't it up?" He questions walking down towards me.

"I didn't want it up" I reply smoothly and he frowns.

"I asked you to put it up" he says in a warning tone

"And I told you now I didn't want it up" I say threw my teeth.

My eyes move to Theon, He looked at me and shook his head. I suppose as a warning but I payed no mind to it and looked back at Bolton.

"We that doesn't matter" Bolton waves it off "You're going to marry me"

"What?!" I exclaim and look at him wildly

"Yes yes, thats why you're here darling." He pulls out a ring and takes my hand.

"i will not marry you, you cruel man" I sneer and feel a hard slap on my cheek.

I feel my blood boil and snap my head back to his a fire blazing in my eyes. My heart pumping fast as he looked back his jaw set.

"I bet you enjoyed that" I snarl and he grips my throat pulling me close

"Trust me my lady, I did very much" he says and lets go

"You can think over this proposal just know that you only have a few hours to decide" He says and I back up and run out of the room.

I reach my room and fall onto the bed thinking. The only way I could save Theon and Sansa was to marry him. I close my eyes and bite my lip, I slowly sit up and tug off the dress and grab a different much tighter one, i take the ribbon and tie up my hair holding back tears. I had to apologize for wounding his pride and somehow con him into letting them go. He was a man and most men get thrown off by the sight of a good pair of breasts. I look in the mirror and close my eyes again and slowly exit my room. I walk to His private chamber and knock on the door, it swings open to reveal Ramsay Bolton shirtless and looking down at me.

"Your hair is up" he says and i clear my throat

"I came to apologize my lord" I say looking up into his eyes.

"Come in then" he moves aside and i walk in sitting down at the edge of his bed.

"Im sorry for the way I spoke to you my lord, It was improper of me when all you have been is kind and hospitable" I say and he sits with me.

"It's alright lady y/n" he says

"I will agree to marry you on one condition" I say and he nods slowly

"which is?"

"Let Lady Stark and Lord Greyjoy go" I say making sure my voice doesn't shake.

"Fine, I will you give you that...If you kiss me now, to seal the deal" He smirks widely looking at my breasts.

"Alright" I say and tilt his chin up capturing his lips in mine. I had to admit it wasn't that bad.

-TIME SKIP-

I walk down to the dungeons and see Theon unchained. I race to his side and take his head in my hands. He looks up at me sadly and i rest my head on his.

"Theon, my love what has he done to you" I say worried and look him over

"Nothing" he growls "Don't call me your love" He jerks his head away and my heart falls

"Theon?"

"You're nothing but a whore" He snarls at me "I never loved you and you never loved me. Just a good fuck when I could get it" He looks me dead in the eye.

"I have to marry him" I say and Theon laughs

"You think thats what his is about? you disgust me, you pathetic little-" I slap him hard and stand up

He looks at me in shock. I glare down at the weak man and feel what i thought was love replaced with hatred.

"Enjoy the cold Greyjoy" I say and throw my furs onto him "Because trust me, Its only going to get worse" I turn and walk out.

My heart was shattered, but I regained my composure and slowly walk up the stairs and down the halls winding and turning. I realized that Theon was right, I didnt care for him. I suppose it was more of a facade to hide what i truly felt. I only thought I loved him till those words left his mouth. Dirty fithy words that truly told me that maybe marrying Ramsay wouldn't be a bad thing.

I Walk down the hall and reach the room I was intending to go to and walk in. Taking Ramsay Bolton my the face and kissing him hard. He was shocked at first but kisses back and I hold him close tuning his hair roughly and he moans softly into my mouth pulling away I glance down and see nothing going on below and sigh shaking my head.

"To bad.." I turn and he grabs my arm

"To bad what?" He looks at me lust in his eyes

"To bad that your little friend doesn't seem to want to join us" I say and lightly rub his crouch.

He slams my back into a wall and glares down at me with rough intimidating eyes.

"What does that mean?" He sneers

"it means you can't get it up, You're not a man" I say and he grips my jaw

"Get on the bed" He snaps and I don't move "NOW" He demands and I feel excitement. More then anything I had ever felt with Theon.

Swaying I walk to the bed and he slams me down looking at me,

"Now now, You can be rougher then that" I wink.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PART TWO COMING AT YOU SOON!

lmao this whole thing makes my life okay

hope your ready for the smut next

xoxoxox

-Kate