The Black Smith (Gendry Baratheon)

I walk down the crowed street of the Kingslanding market, half listening to the chatter of my fellow ladies as they moon over Joffery our new king. I on the other hand was looking for one man in particular. Then I saw him hammering on a sword blade wiping the sweat from his brow, I was admiring his strong features and soot stained cheeks when he looks up. His bright blue eyes catching mine. A blush rises in my cheeks when he smiles at me, I look away bashfully and look back at the girls I was with. Soon they leave back to there homes and I gather some courage to walk up to the blacksmiths shop.

The owner walks up with a wide smile and asks me about what I was looking for, When he soon gets called away by a guard and tells the younger boy who I had been looking at earlier to help me.

"M'lady" He greats in a deep voice, resting his body against a wall. He had well tones muscles from working so hard all day.

"Gendry" I smile softly towards the black haired god of a man in front of me.

"What can I do for you today" he smirks at me

"I need a dagger made please" I say and pull out a moonstone "With this in the hilt"

He takes the stone and look it over and up at me.

"Alright is that all?" He asks pulling his lip under his teeth.

"No" I say and flip my long Y/h/c hair over my shoulder.

"ill have it done in a few days, do you have the means to pay?" He questions flicking a brow up at me and I smirk

"I have more ways then one" I reply and pull out the money and place it in his hand, my eyes lingering on his muscled torso and then up at his eyes before turning and walking away.

-Later-

I walk back to the Blacksmith a few days later, In a pale blue and gold dress. My hair in a loose braid down the side, I walk up and see Gendry once again but with the hand of the king. They seemed to be talking in some urgency. I wait looking around as they finish there conversation, Lord Stark walks by and I bow respectfully and he smiles and keeps walking.

"Y/n" I hear Gendry's rough voice call and I turn to him with a small smile

"Hello" I say smiling at me

"I wasn't sure if you had finished my dagger yet?" I say

"I have" He pulls out a wrapped steel dagger the hilt made of black stained silver the seemed to mach his bull helmet.

"Did you use left over steel from your helmet?" I ask him taking the dagger and look it over.

"Um, Yeah." he rubs the back of his neck a small blush creeping onto his cheeks

"thank you" I smile softly and he makes eye contact and i see something flash in his eyes.

"You haven't fully payed for that yet" He says and takes the weapon back

"what do you mean?" i question frowning a little

"You paid with gold, but not with a kiss" He smirks and my cheeks turn pink.

"Oh, I see" I say and lean up kissing his lips softly a hand resting on his cheek.

His song arms wrap around my waist and lifts me up onto one of the empty work benches and I smile against his lips. He pulls back and looks down at me softly, kissing my lips lightly again and my cheeks and nose causing me to giggle.

"now where did this come from?" I ask

"For the other day when you made it clear you had the same feelings for me, as I did for you. Not to seem strange but I love seeing you walking in the market with those other girls and stealing looks with me" He says and I giggle

"Im glad you care for me as I care for you too" I smile brightly and pull him close not caring if i get soot on my dress, I did wear it just for him.

"may I take you out some other time?" he asks "When i don't smell like smoke and covered in soot."

"Of course" I smile and kiss him again before leaving holding the dagger and A date for the next day.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey there my Fam Bam.

Gendry is so attractive I can't even lmao

hope you liked

xoxox

-Kate