The Stables (Theon GreyJoy Smut)

I lean against a post waiting for the ship to arrive with Theon Greyly on it. I was sent by his father to fetch him, I bored play with my knife thinking when I spot him, well I assumed it was him from the arrogant way he held himself up. I stand straight and walk towards him putting my dagger away. He was frowning which made me fell a little sorry for him but when he saw me that arrogant demeanour was back. His eyes skimming my body, making me resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Lord Greyjoy" i say bowing my head and he smirk

"Yes, thats me" He smirks

"Your father has sent me to get you, If you will" I turn and walk towards my horse.

I don't look back to see if he was following and reach my horse, I pet her nose and glance to see him rather close to me. I push past him slightly and mount the horse, him getting up behind me his arms wrapping around my waist. I spur on my horse and start into a light trot towards the castle.

"Why don't you give me the reigns darling, Im sure that I'm a better ridder then you" He says and slips one of his hands into my shirt roughly squeezing my breast.

"Is that so M'Lord" I say and grit my teeth "You obviously haven't been taught manners or humility" I muse and he scoffs removing his hand and sliding it lower and pull my shirt up a bit.

"And you don't seem to know how to respect your high born leaders" He says slowly pushing his hand into my pants rubbing small circles. I try my best to ignore it,

"If you want to keep your hand Greyjoy, Id advise you to remove it" I say in a low tone, even though I was enjoying it. Theon wasn't that bad to look at and he certainly knew what he was doing with those clever fingers.

"Mmm still talking back, maybe someone should teach you how" he smirks "I bet i know how you like it" He purrs into my ear and keeps moving his hand.

"You don't know anything about what I'm like, and how I like it" I replay and we reach the castle

"Why don't you find me after my meeting with my father and we can find out together." He says dismounting.

"In your dreams" I reply and spur my horse towards the stables.

-A few weeks later-

I was mucking out a stall when I hear the clicking of boots on tile, I wipe my brow and glance up to see the young Greyjoy, his signature smirk plastered on his lips leaning against a post.

"There you are Y/n" he says and I roll my eyes

"What do you want Theon" I say and walk out of the stall and pat cherry on the nose lovingly, before turning to him.

"You're always so hostile" He tsks and walks towards me.

"Thats not an answer" I reply and walk past him, leaning the pitch fork against the stable wall and turn only to have him grip my hips and press me against the cool stone.

"You always turn me down, and believe me Y/n I'm not used to being turned down." He says his green eyes filled with lust.'

"Maybe I turn you down because Im not interesting In where your cock has been" I snarl at him and he grips my jaw.

"Now now you know better then to speak to me like that" He says in a mocking tone, and I had to admit he was very attractive and always seemed to know what buttons to push to get me fired up and also want him.

"And what are you going to do about it M'lord" I smirk giving in slightly and he caught on.

"This" He kisses me hard, his lips bruising into mine roughly and full of passion which surprised me.

I raise my hand to his shoulders and push off his cape and bit his lower lip gently, and push off his tunic and shove him back into the hay Pile. Moving forward I straddle his hips and pull My shirt off my body and kiss him again, His hands moving up to my breasts toying with the nipple and I tug on the sting of his shirt and pull it over his head. He runs his hands to my pants and flips me onto my back on to his cape so the hay didn't scratch my skin.

He tugs off my hands and his and slams into me, I moan and lean my head back and he attacks my throat in kisses. Slowly moving down to my collar and sucking little purple marks into the skin where I could hide them easily. His thrusts where rough and dominate but every so often he would look into my eyes and I think he was silently checking to see if I was okay.

I Reach my hands up into his hair and tug on his curls. He grunts and I come undone and he follows after. He lays down on top of me breathless and so was I.

"That was...." He trails off

"Perfect" I say breathless and he looks up resting his chin on my chest.

"So you felt it too?...the spark?" He questions and I nod

"Yeah I did, and I think we should do this more often" I say and he laughs

"Maybe next time in a bed" he chuckles and I nod "why did you reject me so much?"

"Because You made me utterly aroused but I didn't want to give into your ego" I say truthfully.

"Well darling, thats fair" he says and captures my lips in a sweet kiss

"Now get off me GreyJoy, I have work to do" I say and shove him off pulling my pants and shirt back on. Walking over to the horses and stroke ones nose and he chuckles dressing as well.

"Meet me in my chamber after dinner" He whispers in my ear "And trust me I won't be so gently" He smirks and walks off

I bite my lower lip and look at the horse feeling a little giddy and excited, And after dinner I spent the entire night with Theon...and there wasn't much sleeping involved.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay I just kinda love theon, And jon, and Robb and

well all of them, because lets be real

they're all hella attractive.

anyway hope you liked

xoxoxox

-Kate