Another Addition (Robb Stark Smut)

I was sitting on the balcony looking out at the court yard of Winterfell, Holding my youngest in my lap. Watching my daughter argue with my husband.

"Butttt daaaaad, Auntie Arya said I could" She stops her little foot

"And I said No little wolf." He chuckles and takes the bow away from her hands

"MOOOTHERRR" She shouts up at me, angrily moving her auburn curls.

"Listen to your father" I reply and Robb looks up with a glint in his eye.

"But Motherrrr" she pouts and I stand holding Masie against my hip

"Mary you heard what I said" I say And walk inside laying Masie down for her nap.

I walk down the hall going to check on my eldest Roarke who was flirting with a group of girls.

"Roarke" I say placing my hands on my hips and he dismisses the girls coming over.

He was the spitting image of his father, Tall with broad shoulders and bright blue tully eyes. His hair was a mop of auburn curls and had a sword at his side.

"Yes mother?" He asks

"Go fetch Mary and get her some dinner" i say and he nods running off.

I pick up my skirts and walk towards the courtyard and suddenly feel arms snake around my waist and a kiss being placed on my cheek. I glance back and laugh lightly at him lazily placing kisses down my neck and rub my stomach moving up to just under my breasts.

"Darling" I say and he makes a 'Hhm" noise "what are you doing"

"Im kissing my wife and the mother of my three beautiful children."

"Yes your THREE children" I laugh and he pulls me flush against his chest.

"Mhm my three children, and the most seductive woman alive" He whispers against my ear making me flush

"Robb..." I start

"C'mon, please my love. Mary is play fighting with Roarke and little Masie is asleep" He says

I let out a breath and he moves his hands up slowly squeezing quickly before moving them down again.

"Fine" I say and he cheers picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder "ROBB!"

He chuckles deeply and walks to our bedchamber opening the door and shutting it tossing me onto the bed. I look up and he smiles pulling off his furs and clothes.

"You still look as handsome as the night we where married" I tease and he smiles brilliantly

"I could say the same for you m'lady." he says

"Liar" I say and he frowns at me moving forward and lightly tugging on my laces.

"What does that mean?" He asks and i bite my lip.

"I've had three children Robb, I am not as beautiful as the night we where married" I say looking down and he tilts up my chin

"Your right" He says and my heart falls "Your even more beautiful now that you're a mother" He says sweetly and kisses me.

I kiss back and wrap my arms around him and he tugs off the lacing on my dress so I was bare to him. He kisses my lips, cheek, breasts, stomach, upper thighs then all the way down to my toes and back up again.

"Your absolutely stunning" he says and I blush at him as he pulls his pants off

He kisses my lips again before nuzzling into my neck and pushing into me. His deep moan vibrating against my neck as he moves his hips, my eyes close and lips part at the feeling of him once again so close to me. I smile as he sucks on my skin, the smell of sweat and sex filled the room.

"Gods I love you" He whispers and pounds faster hitting my in the right place

"Oh...o-oh Robb I love you too" I moan and he smirks going faster and harder.

"Are you close my love?" He asks and I nod

"Yes yes I am" I say and he smirks

"Good" He thrusts a few for times before shooting his seed into me.

I hit my high soon after and he lays on my chest his heaving up and down against mine. He smiles and looks lazily up at me.

"I love you" he smiles "And I love your body"

"Thank you my king" I smile "I love you too"

He smiles childishly at me and I look down

"What?" I ask

"I hope I get another son" He smirks and kisses my belly

"You little-" I laugh and hit the back of his head

"Hey!" He shouts and I giggle

"Brat" I tease and he pouts nuzzling into my breast

"Meanie" He says and I smile absently playing with his hair

He soon lets out a snore and I smile more closing my eyes as well and all asleep.

=======================================================

Hey my Dudes. Hope you enjoyed

I though the ending was hella cute.

vote and comment fam

xoxoxo

-Kate