Surprise (Robb Stark)

Slowly I move down the corridor looking around at things, rubbing my slightly swollen belly. Robb had been away for a few months and I hadn't written to tell him I was pregnant. I wanted to do it in person. But of course he had to run off and visit Theon and his new wife, I wasn't at all mad just a little irritated that my Young wolf was never home.

I tuck up the bottom of my dress becoming irritated with the hem always making me fumble while I walked. I feel something rub my leg and glance down to find Grey wind nuzzling me and lifting my dress up with his snout making snuffling nosies. I laugh at the beast and become quite entertained watching him do so.

"Yes Grey my little pup is okay, you don't need to check every five minutes." I smile patting his head.

"Your what?" I hear the familiar voice of my husband and turn to his direction and see his eyes trail down to my stomach.

A smile grows on his lips as he sees the bump and starts walking towards me scooping me into his arms and kissing me passionately.

"Welcome home my King" I smile at him and he smiles back

"My beautiful queen, why did you not tell me of the news" He says and moves onto his knees a bright smile on his lips.

"I wanted to tell you in person" I giggle as he rubs his hands over the bump.

"you waited a very long time" He growls at me jokingly

"Only two months my love" I smile pushing his curls back

He chuckles deeply and rubs my belly. Leaning forward and kissing it multiple times and then standing again.

"Im so excited" He says and I laugh at him.

"I can tell" You tease and his lips set into a pout

"Dont mock me Y/n" He huffs and pulls you close

"Oh but then who will" I tease and peck his nose lightly earning a smile

"Our new son who will be strong and fierce" He says rubbing my tummy

"Or daughter" I interject and he smiles chuckling

"Or our daughter, who will be as beautiful and kind as her mother." He says and I smile at him

"Such a sap" I tease and he bellows with laugher making my smile at him

"Only for you darling" he kisses my forehead.

"Shall we spread the news" He asks and I giggle rubbing my tummy

"Robb darling I'm the size of a horse, I'm sure everyone in westros knows" I laugh and he shakes his head.

"You are not the size of a horse" He chuckles

"Tell that to bran" I laugh and he shakes his head

"Okay maybe your a little-"

"Finish that sentence and you won't get kisses for a month" I say warningly

"Alright alright" he puts his hands up in mock defence and chuckles

"Now Im starving and Grey keeps check on me every five seconds, lets go eat"

"Of course my dove, and grey" He looks at the wolf "thank you for making sure she was okay and keep on it" he pats the wolfs head and I laugh shaking mine.

"You are an Idiot king" I tease

"Yes but...I am your Idiot king, now lets go eat"

and with that Robb pulls me away to dinner smiling and getting thumps on the back in congratulations and many well wishes to our family.

============================================

hope you enjoyed guys

xoxoxo

-Kate