The Arrangement Pt. 2 (Ramsay Bolton Smut)

"oh come on, you can be rougher then that"

I watched his eyes darken and look down at me pulling my skirts up to my hips. He pulled his pants down so he was fully naked and his cock standing tall.

"Now, what I want to know is why are you suddenly so interested in this" He says moving my legs apart.

"Can a lady not want to be with her betrothed?" I say in mock innocents and he smirks

"Now darling, all I know is before the dungeons you hated me, but now after your all over me. Did Theon not know how to please you?" He asks, and suddenly pushed into me making me gasp and look up with lustful eyes.

"He did better t-then you are now" I stutter as he delivers another deep thrust and I look up at him.

He smirks down and starts moving at a normal pace before gripping my throat and bending down so his nose brushed mine.

"Is that so" He grunted and I had to stop myself from moaning loudly from the pleasure he was bringing me.

He knew exactly what he was doing as he started keep moving slowly and i watched him reach for a knife, I wasn't exactly scared and watch him bring the knife to the laces of my dress swiftly cutting them and tossing the Knife carelessly away. He suddenly stopped all to gather and pulled the top of my dress off making me whine.

"Now now darling wait" He says and pulls out and i buck my hips angry and he yanks off my skirts so i was naked, then he takes the ribbon from my hair and wraps it around my hands looking at my now very venerably body and he thrusts into me once more and this time I don't hold back and just moan and he start to speed up slamming faster and faster.

He looked down at me with wilded lustful eyes as he kept going my hands still tied I couldn't touch him like I wanted and then suddenly he hit a spot in me that made me scream out his name. I watched a smirk etch into his lips as he thrusted hitting the spot each time and I started to see stars as the pleasure ran through me.

"RAMSAY" I scream and feel myself come undone and he does as well falling on top of me

I lay back in pure bliss as he rolls off me lazily untying my hands. I lull my head to look at him and smile sheepishly.

"That was.." I'm at a loss for words and he chuckles pulling me close

"It was" He agrees and i move to sit up "What are you doing?" He frowns

"Um...going back to my room?" I say used to this being the drill with theon

"you're going to leave me after making love to me like that" he chuckles pulling me to him

"I would not have called that love making" I laugh and rest my forehead with his

"well I do" he says and suddenly I feel him in me again and i let out a breathless moan

"And as long as Im inside you, you're going to stay here with me" He says, his hips slowly moving and my arms wrap around his neck

"Y-yes Ramsay" I whimper as he moves slowly as if I may break something Theon never did

I run my fingers threw his hair and moan softly into his lips as he kept this slow pleasing pace, His hands resting on my lower back as he guided my hips to his.

"I may be a monster, but i will-" He grunts softly as he thrusts "I will n-never hurt you" He finished is sentence and I reach my high again. Him stilling inside me and cumming after me.

"now.." I say dreamily "That is what I would call Love making" I say earning a deep chuckle.

"Don't leave me Y/n" he says "Stay right here with me forever"

"mmm Forever and ever" I hum and fall slowly into a blissful sleep and realizing that I may come to love this man after all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YAY!

honestly i can't rn lmao

i just kinda thought of that and yeah

#NoShame

xoxoxo

-Kate