The Perfect Family (Gendry Baratheon smut)

I was cooking dinner, my husband and son outside working hard on making swords and such for the lords and knights of kings landing. Humming softly while I cook I didn't hear the door open to out little home. I feel two strong arms around my waist and cover my dress in soot.

"GENDRY!" I huff and my son laughs walking in

"Hello to you too my love" He chuckles

"mama papa I'm going to Uncle's" Our son says and I nod

He leaves and Gendry picks me up and throws me over his shoulder making me scream aloud, He laughs and smacks my ass and carries to our room and I smile up at him and he sets me down an helps pull off my dress.

"Gendry what are you doing" I laugh

"We haven't been together since" He says and undresses

I smile and he pushes me back onto the bed and smirks at me. I smile back and he slowly pushes into me making me moan loudly. I reach up and kiss him and he smirks bitting my lip not kissing back.

He thrusts his hips hard against mine and I gasp at how rough he was being. He keeps moving and I scream loudly and he roughly bites my neck. He smirks and lightly slaps my cheek making me look up at him in shock, his eye pierce into mine as he moves.

"Fuck" He growls and keeps slamming into me hard

"GENDRY" I scream and he hit me perfectly and my eyes roll into the back of my head

He smirks and keeps going harder and finishes inside me and I whimper as he keeps going and I moan and feeling pleasure build inside me.

"MMM y/n" He smiles and I whimper as I hit my high

"Gods Your amazing" I say and he smirks pulling out.

I lay back and he wraps his arms around me and I smile at him lovingly.

"I love you so much" I smile

"I love you to"he chuckles

I smile and he pulls me close and I look at him lovingly

"do you want any more children?" He asks and i roll over and rest my head on your chest.

"Maybe" i say and he smiles

"Okay" He says and kisses my head

i smile and nuzzle close and think "Maybe a baby girl"

He rubs my back and I feel him nod making me smile softly and close my eyes drifting a sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yo all my ramsay girls check out my

new fan fic "The cold of the north"

Or any of my other readers please

ILY GUYS

xoxoxoxo

-Kate