Our Little Secret (Jon Snow Smut)

The men of the nights watch have taken up board at my fathers manner. I sit silently by his side as he speaks with the Lord Commander. My eyes skim the room being his only daughter and Heir my father was very protective and carful whom I talked or was even seen with. My eyes land on Jon snow, A man whom i've come to pay more mind too for the past few days. He stood silently dressed in all black except for the white wolf head carved of what I assume to be ivory at the hilt of his sword. This seemed slightly out of place next to the others, Jon had a different posture. He stood like a Lord or even king.

I tilt my head lost in my thoughts of the man when my fathers voice draws my attention to him.

"Y/n please leave us" My father says looking at me in a soft way.

I Stand and nod bowing to the Lord Commander then my father, Slowly slipping down the steps. The room silent as all the men watch me. I glance back at Jon and notice he to was looking at me, but not in the way the others where. I smile softly and exit the room and walk down the hall hearing men follow, walking the other direction. I walk out to the gardens having pulled a coat of furs over my shoulders. The cool air hitting my cheeks and nipping my nose, slowly I walk down the steps and towards the garden, of course nothing was in bloom but still beautiful with the ice bubbles adorning the dead leaves and tree branches.

I sit down on a bench and look out into the forest thinking as I do so, when I hear the crunch of snow and a panting sound. I look to the left and see a pure white Dierwolf looking at me with pink eyes. I wasn't frightened, but was not going to approach the animal unless it prowled closer.

"Hello" I say in a soft voice to the wolf, It only snorting in response.

"Now where did you come from" I question as it moves slowly closer and sitting right in front of me. "Not a big talker" I laugh at my own joke.

The animal just tilt its head at me and licks its lips, I decided if wasn't in a poor temper or it would have attacked me already. I'm carful though not to make eye contact though since it was still a wild wolf. The wolf moves closer and places its head in my lap and I grin a little lightly smoothing back its fur.

"Ghost?!" A voice calls and both the wolf and I look to see whom the voice belonged to.

"GHOST! Where the bloody hell are you!?" Then suddenly Jon emerges and the wolf bounds up to him.

"There you are you fool, I was-" He looks up and sees me "oh I beg your pardon M'lady" He says and bows.

"Jon, you don't have to act that way when no one is around" I smile softly "please sit"

He moves to the empty spot next to me and ghost's head returns to my lap, I stroke the white fur back and look over at the handsome man next to me.

"He likes you" Jon smiles "and so do I" He kisses my lips softly and I smile

"I like you to" i giggle against his lips.

He pulls away and I move a strand of his hair "We can't keep doing this"

"I know" He says "But I..I think I'm in love with you"

I look at him my eyes wide and I bite my lip unsure what to say, I loved him too but they where leaving soon and my father would kill him if he found out I look up into his eyes.

"I love you too, but we can't be together. You're apart of the Nights watch, You can't take a wife and I can't join the watch" I say and he looks at me softly

"Then can we just have this night, this moment when nothing else matters" He says pulling me closer so I was almost on top of him.

"Okay, Okay Jon" I say and he kisses me again this time more passionate and lustful.

I feel him lift me onto his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck and tug at the hair on the back of his neck. He grunts lowly and picks me up walking towards the little gazebo that was hidden by vines and trees, he continues kissing me and down my neck. Gently he sets me down puling off his black furs laying them on the padded bench and pulls me close.

"Are you sure you want this? I don't want to pressure you to lay with a bastard" He says nervously

"Darling, I won't be laying with a bastard. I'll be laying with Jon Snow, A man of the night watch who I will always love" I say and kiss him gently and place his hands on the laces of my dress.

"Okay" He smiles and kisses me slowly untying the laces letting the dress fall and he tugs at my corset.

"Gods why are there so many layers and laces" He scolds and I laugh softly

He finally gets all the laces undone and looks at my bare body bitting his lower lip causing a blush to erupt onto my cheeks. I move towards him shivering at the cool air hitting my skin and pull of his tunic looking over his muscled body and run my fingers down his torso and pull at the laces on his pants swiftly undoing them pushing them off his hips and he lightly lays me back on the furs and hovers over me.

"I love you" He whispers kissing my jaw

"And I love you" I reply and feel him push into me.

I moan softly scrunching my nose a little from the pain and he looks at me intently and I feel weak at the knees as he moves a little faster. I reach up and grip his back and hair, my nails dragging down them and he groans his hips moving faster and I feel something knot in my stomach.

"I-I think I'm close" I whisper softly and he nods leaning down and kissing me softly

"Its okay Y/n" he says his voice rough and dripping with lust

I arch up and close my eyes letting go and he moves more the pleasure still bubbling as he does, then he stills inside me willing me up. I whimper softly when he pulls out and lays lightly on top of me kissing my temple.

"Ill come back for you" he whispers

"I know you will"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was extremely awkward

my mom was next to me and I had to casually hide it lmao

xoxoxoxo

-Kate