Irritations (Viserys Targaryen)

Viserys got on my nerves. He was arrogant and vain, but also extremely attractive and it pissed me off. Being Dani's best friend I had been with her while she was being given away to the Dothraki leader. Bitting the inside of my cheek i watched as the Khal looks her over saying nothing and ridding away.

Then I watched Varys throw a fit about how he just left, Taking my dear friends hand we both walk inside the large house we had been staying in. After leading her to her room, Dani dismisses me and I walk out and shutting her door and letting out a breath. I turn and bump into a firm chest and look up into the eyes of the man that caused me so much irritation.

"What does she think she's doing?!" Viserys says and I roll my eyes pushing past him

"Resting, something she's needed since you've forced her into marrying a man she has never met" 

"Excuse you" He calls grabbing my arm "You are speaking to the rightful king of the iron throne, You will watch your tone" He threatens pointing a finger at me.

"Oh sorry your grace, I forgot" I bat his hand away and pull my arm. "I forgot, mostly because you don't have a crown on that self righteous, arrogant, fat head of yours" 

I puff clenching my fists as he blinks at me a few times, his expression one of shock. He looked genuinely flustered and confused. I roll my eyes once more, I was surprised they hadn't gotten stuck facing the back of my head like my mother always said they would.

"why you little..." Viserys reaches to grab me but I was faster gripping his wrists and pinning him against the wall. Once again that look of shock covered his face and I look at him darkly.

"I'd stop trying to grab me if I was you" I say leaning in and he looks at me pursing his lips and looks deep into my eyes.

"What if i like having the feeling of your skin against mine" He says and flips us around so I was the one pressed against the stones.

"Why you little" I start but he presses his lips against mine before I could reply. I don't return the kiss until pinches my side causing me to squeak

He kisses me deeper, my arms wrapping around his neck, his hands traveling down my sides and playing with the fabric of my loose sun dress and he holds me. It wasn't until I hear someone clear their throat that we pull away. I glance over Viserys' shoulder and see Dani looking at us irritated her arms crossed but a small smile tugging at the edges of her lips.

"Would you two mind doing that someplace else" She says and I bite my lip my face flushing.

"Sorry" I say pushing Viserys back and he growls turning to his sister.

"Well im not" He says and swiftly throws me up over his shoulder causing me to scream 

"Dani!" I scream

"Sorry darling she can't help you" Viserys says and keeps walking causing me to huff.

This was not going to end well.

===========================

YOOOOOOOO IM BACK

WITH THE Viserys REQUEST

IM also super sick and im not aloud to talk

sooooooooo

here I am, Anyway ill have more up soon.

Maybe a part two to that robb stark imagine, imma go through and rename them all

xoxoxo

-Kate