Relax (Ramsay Bolton Smut)

I was sitting by the fire humming a light air as I work on my stitching. But abruptly the bedroom door slams open and Ramsay storms in angrily and sits down rubbing at the blood on his face angrily as he did so. I suppose he hadn't noticed me and I slowly stand and walk up behind the love of my life.

"Darling" i say soothingly and his eyes flicker to mine in the looking glass.

"What" he snarls and keeps roughly cleaning his neck.

"Let me" I move around him and straddle his hips taking the rag.

He looks at me with burning blue eyes and I gently rub away the stain of blood from his neck and up to his cheek, I turn and wet the cloth again and clean up his chest and move over his strong arms. Soon he was clean and I look him over to make sure I didn't miss anything. He seemed less agitated but still tense and I sigh standing up and holding out my hand.

"What are you up too?" He asks standing to his full high towering over me.

"Helping my husband" I say lovingly and he smiles taking my hand

"Oh are you?" he asks and pulls me tight against his chest making me giggle

"I am, Now take off your pants and lay on your stomach" I say and he frowns

"Wh-"

"Don't question me My lord" I say and he smirks

He undoes his pant laces and looks at me with a raised brow moving to me and I shake my head pointing to the bed. He lets out a groan but does as I tell him. I unlace my dress, also naked. Ramsay's eyes bore into my body looking me over, he tries to turn and i straddle him just above his bare ass and huff.

"Ramsay I swear to the gods you move again I will tie you down onto this bed!"

"Is that a promise" He says and I can just hear the smirk on his lips

"Yes" I say

He lays still...for now id assume. I slowly start to rub his back making him moan, I start at his shoulders and work down his back leaning down and kissing the back go his neck. I sit back up and rub his lower back and he moans again as I work out the knots. His muscles soon relax under my touch and I buck my hips a little. He wiggles a bit and I twitch my nose and he starts to turn making me growl as he suddenly unseats me and pins me on my back.

"You like to tease me don't you" He snarls down at me his eyes lustful.

"Of course I do...Master" I say and his pupils dilate at the word

"what did you just call me?" He asks a smirk on his lips as he rubs his cock against my folds

"Master" I say and he growls kissing me roughly.

I smirk and start kissing back, bitting his lip so hard I pull blood. He pulls back and looks at he insight shock and he grips my throat.

"Now now, what ever has gotten into you" He says in a mocking tone and I take his cockiness as an advantage and flip us to I had his hands pinned down and He looks at me shocked.

"I told you" I say and move down on him and his eyes widen and lips fall apart. "I'm helping my husband.

He grunts as I start to move my hips in circles, his eyes boring into mine and I let his hands go, pressing my hands beside his head and his hands come to dig into the flesh of my hips. Ramsay's hips move up against mine as well, he looks up at me and I lean down to kiss him roughly and he sits us up leaning back against the headboard and we keep moving.

His left hand bruising into my skin, and this right tugging my hair roughly as he tried to control the demanding kiss. But I wouldn't let him growing irritated with me he pulls my head back and starts roughly sucking and bitting my neck making me claw at his back and shoulders as he pounds roughly into me.

Soon we become a rough, scratching, bitting, bleeding mess. Both of us trying to get control of the other. He finally hits that one spot that causes stars to fill my vision and He flips us so my bak was stressed hard into the bed as he continued.

"RAMSAY" I scream and he smirks down at me and slaps my leg

"Thats. Not. What. You. Call. Me. In. Here" He says punctuating every word with a sharp thrust and I completely submit

"Oh Master" I purr and feel all the built up pleasure releases through my body, making my back arch and he smirks

My husband keeps going bringing me more pleasure until his releases as well inside of me with a loud moan and shaking limbs. He falls down on top of my chest, his head laying in-between my breasts and his brow brimmed with sweat. His back was raw and bloody from my nails and his lip smeared with blood, I was sure I looked the same or worse knowing how Ramsay loved to mark me.

"I love you" He says breathlessly looking up at me, A smile spreads across my face and I move his damp hair off his brow.

"I love you too" I say and he kisses the middle of my chest and down to my stomach kissing it and looking up.

"I hope we didn't hurt the wee thing" He says rubbing my slightly swollen stomach.

"No" I say looking into the worried eyes of my husband You where carful not to mark me there" I smile and he kisses it again

"Darling?" He whispers in a soft voice and I tilt my head

"Yes" I say

"I didn't know I would fall so deeply in love with you my beautiful wife" He says and kisses my stomach.

I knew this was an apology for what happened on our wedding night. But I had forgiven him many months ago when I too had fallen deeply in love as well.

"I know" I say and pull him up and lay my head on his chest.

"get some sleep my love" I say and he smiles

"Alright my dear" He kisses the top of my head and we both slowly slip into a blissful sleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My heart though

Ramsay is so crazy but so attractive you know

like Moriarty from sherlock

.....why do I always love the crazy ones......

hope you enjoyed

xoxoxox

-Kate