The Promise (Joffrey Baratheon)

I sit next to Joffrey my hands folded neatly in my lap flinching every time the man before us was hit with the belt. Glancing at Joffrey I notice he was enjoying this, my stomach turns and I look down fiddling with my dress fussing and the cries of the man finally stop. Glancing up i see him being dragged away and Joffrey laying a hand on my knee.

"my lady are you okay?" He says and I look at him

"yes your grace" i say and he frowns

"Come" he holds out his arm and I rise taking it.

We walk down the hallway silently and I stare out at the city and he stops us moving in front of me. His hands resting on my shoulders and tilts my head up to his.

"Now tell me, did that display bother you my love?" he asks moving my hair

"Yes" I nod and he pulls me against his chest.

"Then I will never do it again in front of you my love" He says kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you your grace" I say and close my eyes nuzzling against him.

"Anything for you darling" he coos softly and I hear the footsteps of the hound.

Pulling back I fix my skirt and look down as Joffrey looks up at his guard, his eyes darken as the hound whispers in his ear.

"I'll see you at dinner Your grace" I kiss his cheek and walk out

-Later-

Joffrey walks into our bed chamber fuming and collapses onto the bed, slowly I get up and walk to him and lay next to him.

"I hate being king" He sighs

"I know" I kiss his head

"At least I have you" He pulls me close and I smile lovingly

"Yes, you have me. forever and always"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im not so good at the joffrey ones sorry fan

hope you liked

xoxoxo

-Kate