The hot spring

Victor stood in the hot spring as I started to feel a blush form on my face . Had he really just asked me to be his student. The man I admire so much is butt naked in my family's hot spring asking me to be his student. Once I realized I had  been silent and just standing there. I walked over to the towel rack and came rushing back. I approached him as I shoved the towel in his face.

"C-could you cover up please I uh..." My voice trailed off in embarrassment.

He leaned closer to me his hot breath in my ear."And if I don't cover up what will you do?" He seductivly whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my ear.

He licked the lobe of my ear then pulled away and chuckled as if nothing happened! He then took the towel and wrapped it around his waist I blushed as I watched his every movement. He had a nice v line and beautiful defined muscles. He had the type of beauty you couldn't get enough of. Then I realized what I was doing and looked away very fast.

A smirk was on his face as he raised an eyebrow in amusement. He walked closer to me and wrapped an arm around my back pulling me closer to his half naked body of perfection. I avoided his eye contact and he leaned down towards my ear again feeling his breath sent shivers down my spine.

"You like what you see?" He said amused. He bit the top of my ear and my breath hitched. I tried to pull away but he brought me closer to his body.

"Boys..." I heard my mom call then flatter. He quickly let go of me and I rushed passed my mom blushing furiously. I didn't  even give him an answer.