I Love You (smutty)

We were back in Japan and I was with Victor again. We skated the same sessions, trained together, and of course he still coached me. I'm in a lesson currently and I'm starting to doze off. I was staring at his muscles and his smooth skin I kinda want to touch it. No ugh when is my lesson over can I please kiss him?! He just keeps repeating the same thing but in different phrasing I mean I know I'm supposed to be listening but I kinda just wanted to try the jump at the moment. Since I got my quad flip consistent were now working towards landing my quad lutz. I continued to stare at him looking him up and down...crap I should stop...

"Yuri are you listening?" Victor asked.

I hesitated for a moment. "Y-yeah."

"No your not. I know your not." He said with a sigh. He slapped his forehead and pulled his hair back.

"S-sorry." I managed to choke out.

"Yuri please I'm your coach so just at least make and effort to listen to me even if you are distracted." He sighed.

"But I am listening to you! I just got distracted by your features..." I mentally face palmed myself. Wow way to go!

"So you're basically just checking your own fiancé out? Hmmm maybe if you want to feel him instead of look at him...you should listen to him." He said.

I blushed like mad and nodded my head I felt his fingertips on my chin and he lifted my head. I looked at him and leaned in for kiss but he pulled away.

"Nope we'll have fun later but if you to do it you have to do 5 quad toes, five quad flips, 6 triple axels, and 4 quad sal's. You gave to at least land 4 of each jump." He said with a triumphant smile.

My jaw dropped, Are you kidding me?! I sighed in defeat and started to skate away as I picked up speed. I went into my quad toe landing all of them, thankfully. I stepped out of one of my quad flips and I flat footed another. My triple Axel's were clean except for one that I popped. And I landed all my quad sal's.

I skated over to Victor panting. I bent over and placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Fine well practice quad lutz's tomorrow after the session ends we can go home." Victor said, yet he didn't sound disappointed.

I straightened my back and pulled his face closer to mines I placed a small kiss on the side of his mouth and smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and pulled me in for a hug. As I rested my head on his shoulder I looked at my ring. I smiled and hug Victor tighter. When we finally pulled away Victor and I agreed to finish the lesson early and practice by ourselves.

We got home and Victor changed out of his skating clothes I was faster than him so as he pulled up his regular pants I turned him around and started to kiss him my hands felt up his bare chest.

Third person POV

Yuri grabbed victors hands and laid him on the he placed his legs on sides of victors body. Yuri kissed around Victor's jaw before sliding his tongue into Victor's mouth they felt around each other's mouth till both of the were a moaning mess.

Victor pulled away looking at yuri lustfully. "You know Yuri you've gotten a lot better at kissing and pretty much anything sexual." Victor said slightly out of breath.

"Can I show you what els ice gotten better at." Yuri said playfully.

Yuri slid down places get kisses on Victor's torso as he went along. He pulled victors waist band down and held Victor's already erected member.

Yuri looked back at Victor with the cockiest grin on his face. "You know Victor you have a pretty hard bonnet after only making out with me." 

Victor sat up and moved his hand to Yuri's groin which also had a full on boner. "Your one to talk what are you some kind of horny middle schooler. This morning you were basically eye fucking me." Victor snapped back.

Yuri blushed a bit before squeezing Victor'sbm ember to which Victor let out an unexpected moan. Yuri bent down and with no hesitation took victors full member in his mouth but Victor pushed him off a bit.  Yuri looked up at Victor confused.

"Turn around." Victor ordered.

Victors ten sent shivers down Yuri's spine. But yuri turned around his ass now in Victor's face. Yuri then continued to blow Victor and his ass was now being given soft kisses.Victor placed his hands on Yuri's hips but  his hands started to wander he bit Yuri's ass the squeezed it causing Yuri to moan against his member. Victor accidentally climaxed but Yuri still swallowed it.

Victor licked Yuri's asshole before thrusting his tongue in, he pumped Yuri's member while eating his ass. Yuri moaned louder and his stomach started to feel warm and be climaxed into victors hand. Victor pulled his hand a away and thrusted two fingers into Yuri's pink hole. He continued to thrust his fingers in and out bit yuri pulled away, turned around and sat on Victor's cock. Yuri continued to bounce but Victor pushed him back still thrusting into him.

Victor continued and soon both of them climaxed? But they continued making out with each other. As Victor placed a hand to his face yuri took his hand and kissed the beautiful ring that's was on it. Victor then did the same with Yuri's ring and they let go. They stared at each other for a bit before Yuri gave Victor a short but sweet kiss. They held each other for another minute or so before again pulling away.

"I love you." Yuri said.

Victor responded with. "I love you even more." Which he truly did believe.

_____________________________So this was a much longer update because I didn't update for a while a few things happened so I'm going to really quickly post something after this which is my snapchat username and a few pictures of myself and I tell you a few thing about my self. I'm giving you guys my snapchat incase You want to see me skate I skate everyday in the after noon on Tuesdays and Friday's I also skate in the morning and sometimes I'll skate on the weekends. So yeah hope you guys enjoyed the chapter it was really fun to write! ( ^ω^ )