By My Side

We got back to the hotel and I laid on the bed I stared up at the cieling. I closed my eyes, i did it I placed and I surpassed victors expectation by doing a quad flip. I smiled and giggled a bit.

"What are you laughing about?" Victor asked. Taking a seat by me.

I opened my eyes. "Nothing much..." I giggled again. "Actually out of the corner of my eye I saw your reaction when I did my quad flip and it was actually pretty hilarious." I burst out laughing think of his face.

"I didn't look that surprised." Victor rolled his eyes. I continued to laugh till I almost cried. "Oh shut up." Victor said embarrassed.

I stopped laughing and smirked. "Make me." I said tugging his tie and pulling him closer.

He brought our lips together and placed both his hands on the side of me. I rested my hands on the back of his neck trying to bring him closer. I softly bit on his lip and he opened his mouth thenI slid my tongue. The image of his wide mouth when I did my double flip came back to my mind. I pulled away and started to laugh again.

"Are you serious?" Victor asked laying on his side.

"Sorry it's just really really funny." I said as I turned to him. I rested my hands on his neck and he placed his hands on my waist.

I kissed him on the cheek then looked at him he rolled his eyes and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you..." I mumbled into his chest.

He rested his chin on my head. "I love you too." He said stroking the my dark locks with his hand.

I squeezed my arms tighter around him and smiled against his chest. Thank you for staying by my side.

________________________________So I'm making a high school au with victorxyuri and I already have the chapter done but I can't manage to find the right fanart for the cover. So if any of you are artists or people that have what I'm looking for I'd really appreciate if you could send me fanarts of a 17/18year old Victor with long hair and a 14 year old yuri together it would really help thanks! Could you do over messaging though because it's hard through comments thanks! Hope you liked the chapter!