Your taste (smut)

(Still the same night as last chapter)

Yuri POV

I was lying in bed...crap I'm hard. While Victor was sleeping his hand moved from my thigh to my crotch. And it was now resting on my member.

I shifted to try and free myself to get to the bathroom but Victor pulled me closer.

"Did you think I was asleep?" Victor growled into my ear.

Third person POV

Victor snaked his hands into Yuri's under wear and gripped his shaft. His other hand trailed up his shirt fondling his pink bud. Victor started to suck on the back of Yuri's neck trailing kisses down to his shoulder.

Yuri moaned as he tried to break away from victors hold. "Vi-Chan if you let go I'll be good." Yuri playfully pouted.

Victor who was slightly amused let go. Yuri removed the covers from there body's. Victor watched Yuri as he pushed him into his back. Yuri placed himself just above victors crotch. He started to grind against him feeling Victor's boner each time.

Yuri moved from his position and removed Victor's pants. He started to suck on his inner thigh moving up as he left a mark on each place a sucked. Once Yuri reached his member he gave little cat licks here and there before kissing the head and taking him fully. Victor gasped and let his head fall back.

Yuri wrapped his arm around his backs and started to finger himself as he blowed Victor. Yuri started to moan against his member as he added a second finger to his tight hole. Victor looked down at Yuri, he had his member in his mouth, fingers in his hole, and his ass sticking in the air. Victor groaned at the sight he looked so pleasing this way.

Yuri bobbed his head up and down swirling his tongue around Victor's. "Ngh...Yuri I'm gonna cum...stop." Yuri pulled out and looked at Victor.

"You can cum twice I want to taste you for now." Yuri said lustfully before returning to the member. As he continued Victor released and yuri swallows it. "You taste amazing." Yuri said as he kept pumping his fingers in and out of his tight hole.

Victor moved Yuri around so that his ass was facing him. Victor pulled Yuri's fingers out of the hole and started to lick him as his other started to play with Yuri's member. Yuri moaned again as he licked victors member starting to blow him again.

"Yuri your so wet." Victor said smirking while giving yuri a hand job.

Victor moved yuri around again and spread his legs before adding three fingers all at once.

"Ngh...Vi-chan just put it in already-ahhh." Yuri moaned out.

"Not yet I want to tease you more." Victor pyres twisting his fingers around in Yuri.

"Ahhh, ngh...mmm." Yuri moaned pushing Victor on to his back and positioning himself above victors member.

Yuri started to ride Victor at quite a fast pace. As yuri continued Victor slowly pushed Yuri back down and started thrusting into him. Victor spread Yuri's legs and pulled out just to thrust back in.

"Fa~ster....ahhh...mmm." Yuri moaned loudly.
Victor picked uptake pace. "Harder Vi-chan~"

"Someone's needy." Victor groaned out.

"Vi-chan~n don't stop plea~se." Yuri choked out.

Victor kept moving following Yuri's request. Causing Yuri to moan out his name pretty loud. The people next door probably knows Victor's nick name now.

"Vi-chan... I'm gonna c-cum!" Yuri said loudly.

"Then cum for me." Victor said smirking. Victor continued to thrust in and out of him to help Yuri ride out his orgasm.

Not to long after yuri came Victor climaxed inside home filling him up.

Yuri  sat up next to Victor. "Could we take a shower together?" Yuri asked a bit to excitedly.

"Does that just mean another round but in the shower?" Victor asked sighing.

"Mm hmm..." Yuri said leading Victor to the bathroom.