Punishment (smut)

Victor pushed yuri onto the bed with a low growl as his hands trailed up Yuri's shirt along his sides. He sucked the soft skin just above Yuri's navel. After leaving a beautiful red mark, he moved his mouth to Yuri's hipbone and started to suck there. Yuri was covering his mouth with his hand trying to hold back moans and hide his face. Victor looked up smirking thinking very lewd thoughts. He lifted Yuri's shirt and pulled it off of him throwing it off the bed. Victor sucked just below Yuri's ear as he started palming Yuri.

Yuri started to squirm under him so Victor used his free hand to pin Yuri's hands above his head. Victor licked at the mark he left by the boys ear and used his hand to pull down Yuri's pants and Yuri kicked them off. He started to pump his member.

"Ahh~ Vi-cha~n" yuri moaned in pleasure.

Victor let go of Yuri's hand and let his fingers hover over Yuri's lips tracing them lovingly. Before Yuri opened his mouth to suck on them.

"Someone's eager." Victor hummed.

Yuri sucked harder on his fingers weaving his tongue between Victor fingers. Yuri started to spread his legs a bit not even thinking about what he was doing. He was too overwhelmed by pleasure.

Victors hands trailed down to Yuri's tight pink entrance before pushing in one finger. Only to be quickly removed. Yuri whined as Victor leaned over the bed to pull something out of his bag.

Victor took a hold of Yuri's member and placed a cock ring around it and proceeded to push an object into yuri. Victor turned the vibrator on with a remote and yuri began to squirm underneath Victor.

"Oh you thought you were having a pleasurable punishment?" Victor said deviously.

Yuri was taken a back. But quickly changed his face into a seductive pout. "Vi-cha~n you wouldn't let me ahh~ suffer right?" Yuri said with his most seductive voice. He had the most pleading eyes. Why did he look so innocent while doing something so dirty?

With regret Victor said "Only for today because you wouldn't listen to me." He's asking for it and I can't give that to him! "But you did skate well today if that makes you feel better." Victor said.

"Vi-chan doing me rough would make me feel even better." Yuri said only letting pleasure fuel his thoughts. Yuri spread his legs even more and pulled back his hair with his hand seductivly as his hand trailed to his member.

I was going to make him go to ballet with that stuck up his beautiful ass. But shit, look at the way he looks and how he's acting you can't honestly pass up this opportunity. Victor thought.

Victor sighed and pulled out the vibrator but leaving on the cock ring. Yuri whined and tried to pull it off.

"Nope punishment is punishment. There's probably nothing more sexually frustrating than not cumming when you really need it." Victor said with triumph.

Yuri frowned. "Fine but will you take it off later?" Yuri pouted.

"Of course." Victor said before kissing Yuri's forehead and letting his finger graze of Yuri's entrance.

Victor pushed in two fingers and Yuri moaned very audibly. He twisted his fingered before adding a third then a fourth. Victor pushed in and out of the hole making yuri moan like mad. 

"Vi~ahh-cha~n...ngh...uh...please I ahh~need y-you..." Yuri moaned.

"Need me where, Yuri?" Victor hummed.

"Inside me p-please Vi-chan~"

Victor pulled out his fingers before thrusting into Yuri. Victor went slow at first making yuri whine. But he started to pick up the pace. As he thrusted into him yuri started to move his hips to each thrust. Victor was nearing his climax but then yuri stopped him.

"C-can I ride you...?" Yuri asked.

"S-sure..." Victor said stunned.

"Thank you, but can I remove this." Yuri said gesturing toward his cock ring.

"Nope your not cumming today." Victor said pulling out of yuri with a groan.

"Vi~chan~ please~." Yuri pleaded.

"Nope." Victor said laying on his back.

Yuri positioned himself above  Victor cock be fore slamming onto it. He started to bounce up and down and Victor thrusted into each of them. Yuri really needed to climax but that stupid toy made it so that he couldn't. Victor was sent to his climax as Yuri bounced one last time. Victor came inside of him.

Yuri got off of Victor and laid by his side. His hands trailed down to his crotch and Victor grabbed his hand before he could remove the toy. He pinned yuri to the bed again and grabbed the vibrator and pushed it in him. Victor looked at the clock.

"Oh time for your ballet lesson. And Yuri your keeping that in you know." Victor smirked as he played with the remote settings to the vibrator.