After ballet gossip

It was just minako-sensei and I in the ballet studio I just finished my lesson and Victor walked in.

"Yuri, I'll see you at home I have something to deal with now." I heard Victor say.

"A-ah okay." I answered and he strode towards me. He pulled me into an embrace and kissed my forehead, cheek, then my lips.

I heard a gasp and I remembered minako-sensei was here. Victor squeezed me then let go.

"See you later." He said with a wink. Whenever he winks I could just die. I thought. He left through the door and it closed behind.

There was a loud squeal and I was tackled to the ground.

" YURI WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE WITH VICTOR! AHH!!! YOU TWO ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER! DID YOU TELL YOUR MOM YET?!?" Minako-sense I practically screamed into my ear.

I shoved her off and blushed looking down. I was starting to get very flustered. " I don't know if we're actually together...I just um don't tell my mom yet please."

She gasped again. "What keep you're adorable relationship a secret away from your own mother?!? Then who will I Fangirl with!" She whined.

Jeez this woman will never stop meddling in my life! I thought with a sigh.

She awed. "So how is he? Is he good to you because so help me if he hurts my baby I will shove my foot so far up his ass he'll-"

"Minako-sensei!!!" I wailed.

"What I need to make sure he's treating my baby right." She said.

"Ok, ok." I said hastily.

"So have you made out with him yet?" She said with excitement.

My was so red now I probably matched Victor jacket now. We did a lot more than make out.

"If I say yes will you leave me alone?" I asked desperate to stop talking about this.

She nodded. "Fine, then yes." I looked down and she squealed again.

"So what else have you done?" She asked smirking.

"Minako-sensei I thought you said you would stop?!" I said. She removed her crossed fingers from behind her back and smiles cheekily.

And for the next 40 minutes she forced me to answer her questions about my relationship to Victor. Saying that if I didn't answer she would show my baby pictures and videos of me skating to Victor.