Cuddles

I woke up with a splitting headache I looked towards my feet to see Victor with a smirk on his face. Why was he in my room? I blushed and slid deeper into my covers only my eyes poking out.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked still with that stupid smirk on his face.

"W-why are you smirking?" I asked confused.

"Oh well then I assume you don't remember what you did then." He said with a fake sigh. "That's fine I'll just remind you if you let me."

"Why wouldn't I let you tell me." I asked still very confused.

He started to laugh so hard he fell back into the bed. I searched my mind for what happened and little bits and pieces came together. Oh shit did I really do that? I buried myself in my blanket and hid my face from Victor.

"So can we still cuddle?" Victor asked with a hint of hope in his voice.

I poked my head out of the cover and nodded my head slowly. "Well umm if t-that's okay with you." Victor crawled into my covers and held me to his chest.

"Victor are you really gonna...leave me and go back to Russia if I don't win?" I asked Victor remained silent and I moved closer to his chest in case I cried.

"That's up to you Yuri show me you want this show me how strong and determined you are and then that will definitely surprise me. Yuri, you have lots if potential you just have to see that okay? You need to believe in yourself." Victor said pulling me closer and tilting my head towards his face.

I blushed and nodded. " I will show you my potential because I want to eat pork cutlet bowls with you." I said and kissed him shortly but he pulled me closer. We pulled a part and I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Five more minutes love and you'll have to get ready for ballet."

"Okay." I said as I snuggled closer to his chest. "Just a little longer."