Lost in the Music

I finished my program and now Victor was lecturing me, about late check out and inconsistent air position. I tried to tune him out a bit not that I don't want to be coached but because his sentences were starting to repeat. Each sentence  said the same thing but in a different structure.

Blood sweat and tears by BTS came up and I listened moving my hands a bit to the beat. I started to hum then I sang. Victor kept speaking and I don't think he noticed or heard me, because he turned around and started pacing back and forth on the ice.

"Nae pi ttam nunmuel nae majimak chumeul da." I sang and started to do the dance moves.

"Wonhae mahni mahni." I sang I started to do the dance move where they hip thrust and grab just below there crotch.

Third person POV

Victor turned to look at yuri as he did the sexy dance move. His eyes widened in amusement and a little anger. He continued to look at yuri in amused silence. The song came to an end and yuri looked up to Victor.

"Wow yuri I didn't know you could move that way. How seductive and enticing." Victor teased.

Yuri jumped. Oh shit was he looking this whole time. Yuri looked down at his skates in embarrassment. Great now I'm gonna get another lecture about how I wasn't listening.

"Maybe you should do your program that way with clean jumps." Victor said with a smirk. "Yuri you should be more seductive with your program."

"O-okay." I said still looking at my skates.

"Yuri~" Victor said skating towards him.

He lifted Yuri's head with his fingers and looked at him. Yuri had a very visible blush and  tried to pull away from.

"Yuri I want you to do 4 quad salcows, 3 quad toes, two spread eagle triple axles, your program spins. I want them all clean. If you don't I'll punish you." Victor said making punish sound weirdly sexual.

Yuri nodded frantically and went to get speed into his quad salcow. He did well on the elements he was told to do except for a late check out on the quad salcow and he stepped out of his triple axle.

"That was fairly clean, but you flat footed your 2 quad salcow, checked out late on the last quad sow, and stepped out of you triple axle. So that means punishment tonight." Victor said triumphantly.

Was punishment really that bad though? Yuri thought.

________________________________Sorry I'm having writers block and skating practice is taking up a lot of my time but my double flip is more consistent now! (≧∇≦)And I'm sorry for spelling and grammar errors I hate reading over my own work it makes me cringe. For the amount of views I have on this I feel like I should be a better written for you guys s because I want to make you all happy. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!