Pleasure upon Pleasure (smut)

Yuri laid on the bed taking the toy from Victor's hand. Why am I listening to him, he thought. Yuri laid down on the bed and looked up at Victor with his eyes half lidded with a strong blush covering his face.

"Yuri~ lift your shirt." Victor said lust laced his voice.

Yuri lifted his shirt to his mouth and held the fabric in his mouth.

"Fondle your nipples." He cooed.

Yuri trailed his hand from his hips up his torso then stopped a little. No I'll be seductive, your doing this for your program, right? You can do this, try to seduce Victor. Yuri now painfully slow brought his hands to his buds. He pinched and twisted his hard nipple and moaned. There was saliva trailing down from his lip down to his chin. As he fondled the bud he clenched his teeth into the fabric as he arched his back. His pants began to feel tight. He let go of the dildo and began to unzip his pants. Still fondling his nipple he started to stroke his member through his boxers. He moaned and his shirt fell from his mouth.

Victor was watching from the side of the bed his pants growing tighter with each of Yuri's moans. As soon as Yuri's shirt fell he walked over to pull it off his head making yuri stop what he was doing.

"You can only watch." Yuri said confidently. "You said you want me to show you didn't you."

Yuri glanced over at victors crotch, he was more encouraged when he saw the bulge in his pants. Yuri slid his pants down to his knees and kicked them off. He started to pump his member and moan louder.

"V-Victor." He moaned.

He turned over so that Victor could see his perfectly displayed ass in the air. He let go of his bud and sucked on his fingers before snaking his hand around his back and pushing one finger in. His head was turned to the side on his pillow with his eyes shut as he moaned. His back arched as he slid another finger into his hole.

Victor was mesmerized by Yuri, his hands trailed down to his member to touch himself, as yuri opened his eyes to look at him.

"You can't touch yourself either or... I'll stop." He said not really wanting to stop.

Victor moved his hand away from his member, reluctantly and slid his hands into his pockets. Yuri continued with his actions. As he added his fourth finger pumping in and out of himself the hand that was stroking his member reached over to the dildo Victor handed him earlier.

He removed his fingers with a very audible groan and positioned the toy. He thrust it in with a strangled cry.

"A-are you enjoying the...show Vi-chan." Yuri moaned as he kept pumping the dildo in and out of him.

Victor groaned when he heard Vi-chan and his pants were wet now, tight and wet. "Yes Vi-chan loves the show your putting on." He said not taking his eyes off of the beautiful moaning mess.

"Vi-chan I'm c-close." Yuri moaned

"Then cum for me." Victor purred.

With one last thrust he released over his bed and collapsed. He panted trying to catch his breath and as soon as he did he turned to look at Victor.

"Vi-chan I can help you with your problem."he said lustfully, with a cute seductive pout.

Whiteout hesitation Victor laid on his bed and yuri moved so that his body was between Victor's legs. He bit at the top of his pant just above his crotch and pulled victors pants and boxers off with his hands. He slowly pulled victors pants off and returned to his position. He licked the side of his hard length and started to suck the head. Victor groaned started to whisper very dirty things to Yuri. Which only encouraged Yuri more. As he swirled his tongue over his member, he felt a sweet but salty liquid fill his mouth and he swallowed.

"Yuri~ I hope that helped you understand your program better." Victor said.

Yuri nodded and blushed going back to his shy timid personality as he hugged Victor.