My Eros

Victor, Yurio, and I were sitting at the table. What is something as tasty as Eros? I mean Victor is pretty tasty. I blushed at the thought. I can't be Victor there's no way I can act like him! I stared eat my food, thinking about what Eros is too me, then it hit me.

"I got it now! Pork cutlet bowls! That's what Eros is to me!"

Time skip

Victor walked into my room sitting down next to me on my bed.

"So your gonna be a pork cutlet bowl." Victor asked with amusement.

I looked away embarrassed, I can't believe I said that out loud!  Victor leaned close to me his face hovering a few centimeters from mine.

"Would I be able to taste your Eros now then?" He said his hot breath hitting my ear making me shiver.

I turned over to look at him as soon as I did I tried to turn back around but he pushed his lips against mine. As we kissed he started to rub circles into my hips and I moaned a little. He took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored every corner of my mouth making me moan even more. He pulled away after sweetly kissing my lips. He looked at me and licked his lips.

"You're delicious." He said hips words dripping with lust.

I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to put myself in the Eros mind set. I pulled him closer and started to kiss him licked his lips begging for entrance. Which he happily agreed to as I tried to dominate him which I failed to do. But our tongues still intertwined passionately.

"You make a very tasty Eros." Victor said with a wink. " I can't wait to taste more."

He kissed my forehead and laid down next to me. "Can I sleep here tonight?"

I nodded and warped my arms around him my head was against his chest. As I laid against his chest he wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep to his steady heart beat.