Drunk in Love (smut)

Was Victor really going to leave me if I didn't win the competition. Was he just going to go back to Russia and leave me here like nothing ever happened. As I thought about this I skated around doing my foot work my eyes started to sting and my vision got a bit blurry. I blinked and my tears fell I stumbled out of my foot work as I hit someone and tripped over.

Victor fell on top of me just barely missing my face with his palms that pinned me to the ground.

"Yuri why are you-" I shoved him off and skated away before he could finish.

I hurriedly untied my skates and wiped them off with my towel and shoved them into my bag. I left through the double doors and started running.

One voice I. My head said I could do it if I tried I could win and surprise Victor but another voice said that I couldn't and I shouldn't even try. As soon as I got home I pulled out a pack of beers and shoved my own money into the register before my mom could see me walk in. I rushed to my room and opened one bottle.

I never really drank and people told me I was a light weight but I didn't really care at this point I just didn't want to think right now.

I was finished with five when I heard a knock on the door.

Third person POV

Yuri was now very drunk only after five beers he words started to slur and he wasn't thinking straight.

Victor walked in and yuri instantly got up and headed over to him.

"Hi Victor..." He said very flirtatiously, as he grabbed his hand and led him towards the bed.

Yes Yuri was a sexual predator drunk. Yuri sat on Victor's lap facing towards his face. Victor glanced at the table and five open beer cans. Great he's drunk. Victor thought.

Yuri leaned into victors neck and started sucking on the flesh trying his hardest to give him a very noticeable hickey. Well he did give yuri the sexual love music maybe I should act upon it, he thought. Victor groaned a little and started running his hand through Yuri's hair. Yuri smiled into the hickey and pulled away. He was glad it was very noticeable on Victor's pale skin.

He looked at Victor and rested his head on victors fore head before starting to make out with him. Victor pants was getting a little tight. Ugh if he keeps this up I'm going to have a full on boner. Victor and yuri moaned into the kiss and pulled just for yuri to started  kissing up his jaws line and sucking on Victors ear. Yuri grinder his ass against victors boner and smiled, Victor stifled a moan.

No I can't do it with him now he's drunk ugh I'll just help him with his hanger over after I put him to sleep, Victor thought disappointed at the truth.

He began to stand up but Yuri wrapped his legs around his waist and held his neck with his arms. Then kissed him again. Wow this is gonna be harder than I thought. He pryed  yuri off of him and set him on the bed.

"Yuri if you sleep now I'll cuddle with you when you wake up." Victor said and yuri nodded he kissed Yuri's forehead before going to clean the beer bottles. It was uncomfortable to walk and yuri was still awake looking at him noticing how funny he walked.

Yuri giggled. "Are you hard?" He asked in a quiet voice. Victor turned around to face yuri. "If you let me help you I'll go to sleep."

Victor thought about it. Yuri offered to help his problem and said he sleep after. Fine it sounds like a good deal anyways.

"Fine but promise you'll go to sleep."

"Promise." Yuri said as he slipped out his covers and motioned Victor to sit on his bed.

Victor sat down and yuri removed his pants then his underwear he blushed then licked at the head before taking it fully into his mouth. His head bobbed up and down then he stopped and licked the whole side of his length. As he continued to blow him Victor was loving the expressions on his face while trying not to moan to loud. As Yuri bobbed up and down Victor was starting to reach his climax. He thrusted a bit into Yuri's mouth and hummed against his member. Victor climaxed into Yuri's mouth and he swallowed.

"Thank you." Yuri squeaked.

Victor nodded still coming down from his high and yuri crawled around him to go to sleep. Victor pulled his boxers and pants up before leaning over to Yuri to wipe of a little cum from the side of his mouth he laughed and once again kissed Yuri on the forehead.