Birthday present (smut)

As soon as Yuri closed the door behind himself he pushed Victor on to the bed. Yuri kissed him and Victor kissed back entering Yuri's mouth with his warm tongue.

Victor rested his hand on Yuri's back and his hand held Yuri's head trying to bring him closer. Their faces were red as they pulled away from each other. Yuri lifted Victors short and started sucking on the hard bud.

Victor moaned as he tried to pull off Yuri's shirt. Yuri started to fondle Victor's other nipple and Victor started to rub circles into his hips. Yuri moaned against the skin making Victor tip his head back.

Victor then started to pull Yuri's pants off he started to give a hand job to Yuri. As Yuri moaned against his chest where he continued to suck he started to finger himself too.

Yuri moved higher onto victors neck he hummed and moaned against his skin. The vibrations made victors already painful boner become worse. Yuri continued to suck on his neck until he left a mark then he moved to just below victors ear.

Victors eyes rolled back as yuri continues to suck, he bit down on the ear lobe and pulled away. Yuri continued to ginger himself as Victor and him locked eyes. Victor once again used his hand to bring them closer. They kissed and their tongues moved in sync with each other.

Yuri pulled away and flipped himself so that his ass was facing victors face. He slowly undid victors pants and his boner stand up. Yuri gripped the member and kissed the top. He sucked on the side before taking the head in. Victor spread Yuri's ass cheeks and kissed his ass he bit down a bit on the soft cheek.

Yuri stopped a second but continued to blow him. His head bobbed up and down as he slurped up all of victors pre cum. Victor thrust his tongue into Yuri's hole. Yuri hummed onto victors member. Victor kept thrusting his tongue in and out of Yuri until he pulled away.

Yuri turned around and and positioned himself above Victors member. He sat down and almost came a bit. He moaned loudly and Victor held his back. He watched as yuri bounced up and down. He enjoyed seeing his expressions of pure pleasure.

"Wow Yuri is being-ahhh so naughty." Victor said his own moan cutting the sentence.

"Well it, ngh ahhh is my b-birthday and I-I want to do this but it's not fast enough or hard enough would Victor like to help?" Yuri asked still bouncing up and down.

What yuri had requested pushed him over the edge. He pushed yuri back and started to thrust into him a lot faster than Yuri had been riding him.

"Ngh Vi-chan please keep going-AHHHH." Yuri said as Victor thrusted into him especially hard.

"Is that good enough?" Victor teased.

"Y-yes! Plea~se keep going!" Moaned Yuri.

Victor continued to thrust into his pink hole. Victor loved the expressions on his boyfriends face. He looked so needy and desperate. It was beautiful hearing him loan out his own name each time he thrusted into Yuri.

"Y-Yuri I'm gonna cum." Victor moaned.

Yuri screamed out victors name. "Victor cum into my mouth then I love your taste-ahhh"

With one last thrust that made Yuri cum,Victor pulled out and pushed his cock into yuri mouth. He released into Yuri's mouth and he swallowed. He had a few drops on his face and Victor used his thumb to clean it up.

He kissed Yuri's forehead the his cheek and laid down next to him. He held Yuri's cheek lovingly.

"I love you." He said.

Yuri hugged Victor and buried his head into his chest. "I love you too."

"I hopped you liked your last birthday present today." Victor said holding yuri close.

Yuri looked up and kissed him. "I loved it."

They held each other in their arms and fell asleep listening to each other heartbeats.

________________________________YO THEY SAID THEY WERE FREAKING ENGAGED I AM NOT OKAY IF YOU KILLED ME I WPULD DIE HAPPY PLEASE OML ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME AHHHH I AHHHHH I CANT HADDLE THEIR SHIT!!!!! Also I've landed my double axel! BUT THAT EPISODE MADE ME CRY SO HARD. Also I'll be updating my story as beautiful as the night sky soon I know I missed my deadline and I'm really sorry about I'm just extremely busy with skating.