In all your beauty

Victor POV

Yuri was still sleeping when I woke up on the plane. We still had another hour till we got to Beijing. I looked at his sleeping face. I love when he's sleeping he has such a peaceful and calm face. He looked worry free in his sleep I wish I could see him more carefree when he's conscious.

I moved his bangs from his eyes and held my hand on his face. I started to stroke his cheek and his eyes fluttered open. He looked at me and blinked. I kissed him on his cheek and pulled away his cheeks lit up. Why is he so cute? I wondered.

I looked at him and pulled him closer. "Do you still want to sleep, love?" I asked looking at his beautiful eyes.

He nodded and I wrapped my arm around him. I brought him even closer too me and he laid his head on my shoulder. His eyes fluttered shut and I rested my head on his for a moment before pulling away again to see his sleeping face. I tried to listen to his steady breathing over the planes engine.

I hugged him and wondered how I never noticed him at other competitions. He looked beautiful and I couldn't believe he was wrapped in my arms in all his beauty. I started to stroke his face again and I used my other hand to entangle my fingers in his soft locks.

Yuri POV

I don't think Victor didn't know I was awake. I felt his hand stroke my face lovingly. I slowly grabbed his hand and opened my eyes to look at him. I drew him closer and kissed. I really can't believe this is my boyfriend. And I'm wrapped in his arms in all his beauty. I let my forehead rest on his as I nuzzled them together before he kissed me slightly on the nose then the forehead.

Third POV

And they both thought how wonderful it was to be in each others presence.

________________________________
I'm so sorry I know I haven't updated in a while except for the last chapter but I've been really busy with school and skating practice. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the last. YO THAT 6th EPISODE WILL ACTUALLY BE THE DEATH OF ME. Okay so I'm not sure if you want another smut chapter but comment if you do.